Plant Maintenance execution and inspections management CMMS. Connect plant employees via mobile apps to improve plant’s overall productive capacity by 5 to 20 %. Significantly reduce plant equipment breakdowns via cloud CMMS.
* Maintenance app for plant team to easily create, find, and assign mobile work orders
* Mobile apps driven follow ups on preventive maintenance routines
* Document safety and compliance audit inspections
* Get Management KPIs to keep high level plant maintenance visibility across the plants
* ERP integration, Sync all maintenance cost and inventory in ERP, no manual efforts.
* Integrated IIOT devices to get real-time predictive notifications
Maintenance app to record breakdown and repair information in realtime
- Maintenance team members can plan and Document work orders on ifactory mobile app/ tablet/ desktop
- Capture images and voice notes and attach documents related to maintenance job into a workorder
- Record time spent on each plant maintenance work by mobile app timer
- Directly scan parts to consume on maintenance order
- Check all prior work history of any machine, including parts used, incidents, planned services
- Team calendar so all plant maintenance team knows what's upcoming for them. Immediate notification when a job is assigned to them.
- Plant ifactory App interface to record condition inspection reports with signature, images, voice notes
Store / parts management
- iFactory App provide option to create parts demand easily
- Get email reports on parts consumption and low parts
- Setup low parts threshold to avoid delay of maintenance by not having parts
- critical parts get email/ app notification when parts low in quantity
- Automatically generate purchase request when parts low
- Receive email reports to stay informed on any changes
- Receive overall productivity KPIs across manufacturing lines/ plants
- TPM Goal, OEE, MTTR, MTBF, Breakdown
- Power BI custom reports to track goal oriented reports
Ready to use Communication integrations
- Connected to Microsoft Office 365 email
- Microsoft teams, SharePoint, OneDrive
- Google Gsuite, Google Drive, gmail
- Slack, Zoom, Cisco WebEx, Teams
- Ready to use connectors for SAP S4 HANA, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Oracle
- Create PM notifications, sync maintenance order details, parts consumption
- Create purchase request, inventory sync
- Custom workflow setup
OPC/ PLCs integration
- Integration to Production dashboards
- Connects to MRO, MES systems
- Calculate real-time OEE KPIs
- Calculate breakdown cost in value of missed production
Achieve digital transformation and highest TPM rating for your plant, by use of cloud apps driven maintenance strategy.
Connected IOT devices automatically trigger notifications, create plant maintenance request in iFactory app. Get automation to start Microsoft Teams meeting in your team calendar when an breakdown is reported. Document all life cycle of such events for auto tune up of maintenance strategy.
Start free today at ifactoryapp.com
About iFactory App
iFactory is #1, Industry 4.0 maintenance management app software. Our technology is built in the cloud and relies on mobile phones to collect the information compared to expensive hardware requiring time consuming installations. JRS Innovation LLC, provides inspection, maintenance Software across the industries with 1M+ app downloads and millions of inspection, WorkOrder created on our platforms, you're in good hands.
Get started now, and join over 10,000+ maintenance teams who every day trust our plant maintenance app to run lean operations.