Order and manage your NHS prescriptions with the new and improved Pharmacy2U app
We'll take care of everything, from requesting your prescription from your doctor to arranging free medication delivery to your door.
With the free Pharmacy2U NHS repeat prescription app, you can manage and order your repeat prescriptions more easily:-
• Free reminder service – so you don’t have to worry about running out of your medicines
• Free prescription delivery – to any UK address
• Recommended by our patients
• Friendly UK-based pharmacists
96% of patients agree our repeat delivery service is more convenient than ordering with the GP and collecting as normal. So why not join today?
Pharmacy2U can arrange, dispense and deliver your repeat prescriptions for you, so you don't have to spend time at the doctor’s or waiting at your local pharmacy.
We are the largest NHS contracted online pharmacy in the UK and the NHS Electronic Prescription Service allows doctors to send prescriptions directly to us at Pharmacy2U. Working with your GP, we'll take care of everything to get your repeat prescriptions delivered - at no extra cost - to your chosen address.
With the free Pharmacy2U NHS online repeat prescription app, you can manage and order your repeat prescriptions more easily: -
• Order your repeat prescriptions, at any time, wherever you are!
• Enjoy our free reminder service, so you don't have to worry about running out of your medicines.
• You can set your own prescription reminders and choose how you'd like to be reminded – by text message, email or a phone call.
• Manage your repeat prescription list by adding, editing or removing items
• You can scan your drugs to add them to your list or order
• Check on the status of your NHS prescription order, so you can keep track of its progress
• You can look back on previous prescription orders and requests
• Update your delivery address book, as we can deliver anywhere in the UK, for free
• If you do not pay for your prescriptions, you can manage your prescription exemptions - including scanning a copy of your exemption to the app.
• Change your personal details and preferences
• Our UK based pharmacists are just a phone call or email away, to answer any queries
• If you are not already an existing patient of Pharmacy2U, you can register for our NHS repeat prescription service via the app
It's quick and easy to register with Pharmacy2U for our hassle-free repeat prescription service. Simply download the app and register. It won't cost you - or the NHS - a penny more and it could save you lots of time and hassle.
So why not download the app today and start enjoying a more convenient, easier way to get your repeat prescriptions?
EPS is only available to GP surgeries in England and not all surgeries will take requests from pharmacies.