Great system but the Android app has several ignoring bugs that are slow to get fixed. Perhaps they are too Apple based to notice.
What really sold me on this was watching some of Steve Kaufman's videos on language learning. He knows how to learn languages.
It's a very useful tool, but the monetization of premium pricing makes the free version very difficult to use.
One of the very best language study aids about.
Would highly recommend, very fun and easy to use.
- Localization for 13 languages
- Several bugs fixed
- Completely redesigned and updated user experience
- New lesson reader with paging and numerous other new features
- Lesson feed, My Lessons, Courses, etc.
- Playlist with a fully featured player and syncing across devices
- Vocabulary review including by daily review list
- Full offline functionality including word lookup
We hope you enjoy LingQ 4.0! We have many more improvements coming soon.
Travel conversation book - Easily learn & speak foreign language phrases!
Learn Spanish, German, French+ More Languages by Reading Side by Side with Audio
Learn Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese & More Languages Free