Lively’s HSA App provides a powerful, simple and easy-to-use modern healthcare savings tool that adds to the repertoire of fintech solutions you use every day. Here is how our HSA can help you save for today and tomorrow by investing in your health.
Key HSA App Features
- Automated Contributions: link your bank account, set a one-time or recurring contribution and forget the rest.
Easy Reimbursement: Take and upload photos of receipts for easy reimbursements from personal credit card spending. Get reimbursed today or save those funds for your future. You decide.
- Reimbursable Bank: pay for something out of pocket? No problem. Add an expense seamlessly but take advantage of putting your money to work longer. Build your nest egg over time.
- Track HSA spending: Lively debit card expenditures appear within the app as you spend
Manage your account: Account access at your fingertips to quickly view your account balance or make recurring contributions or add one-time contributions through the app
- Understanding your investments: View and monitor investment portfolios
- Qualified Spending with a Tap - Search our HSA marketplace to find retail HSA partners for all of the qualified services and products you need.
An HSA or Health Savings Account is a personal savings account for health expenses. HSAs are owned by individuals (not employers) and can be transferred from job to job or institution to institution, similar to a 401k or IRA. Contributions are 100% tax deductible (until you reach the federal limit) and HSAs have triple tax advantages (tax-deductible contributions, tax-free interest and tax-free withdrawals for medical expenses). An HSA is not a healthcare plan, but can (and should) be used in conjunction with all high-deductible healthcare plans (HDHP) in the US.
Get started with the #1 Rated HSA Provider (HSASearch.com).
If you have any questions please visit us at https://livelyme.com/ or email our customer support team at email@example.com.