FUNCTIONS and FEATURES
• Timetable information: For your search for a connection, choose a starting point, a stop, the time of departure or arrival and the means of transport that you would like to use for your journey by bus and train.
• Trip overview: Choose between a graphical or tabular display of your trips, depending on which display you prefer.
• Departure monitor: you don't know when the next bus or train will leave at your stop? The departure monitor shows the next departure times of all public transport at your selected stop.
• Personal area: For regular journeys by bus and train, you can save your most important destinations in the personal area and you will receive important information at a glance in the future.
• Bicycle routing: by bike to the stop or from the stop to the destination? The app shows you how the bike can best be combined with bus or train.
Do you have any suggestions, tips or questions? Your feedback is important to us.
Stadtwerke Neuss GmbH
Tel: +49 1806/504030
HERE YOU DRIVE CORRECTLY
The neuss mobil app applies to the timetable of buses and trains in Neuss public transport and the entire Verkehrsverbund-Rhein-Ruhr (VRR). Of course, the app also shows you connections to neighboring transport associations.
THE VRR AREA
The VRR extends from the Ruhr region to the Lower Rhine, across parts of the Bergisches Land and the North Rhine-Westphalian state capital of Düsseldorf.
The VRR borders the WestfalenTarif in the east, the Rhein-Sieg transport association (VRS) in the south, the Münsterland transport association (VGM) in the north, the Netherlands in the west and the Aachen transport association (AVV) in the southwest.