Your data is accessible any time, from any device, anywhere. Share folders with your contacts and see their updates in real time.
The cloud in your pocket. Access and stream your files from your smartphone or tablet. Upload and sync your media to the cloud.
Search, store, download, stream, view, share, rename or delete your files. It's all there - in the palm of your hands.
For more info, please check our website: https://mega.co.nz/
With over 13 million downloads and its support of ZIP, encrypted ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP and BZIP2. AndroZip File Manager is definitive leader among similar applications on the market.
Full support for decompression of encrypted ZIP files (Standard, AES-128 and AES 256 bit) compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers as well as compression of encrypted ZIP files. AndroZip supports Standard ZIP file encryption compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers (AES 128 and AES 256 bit encryption available in paid version)
Besides the archive functionality it also lets you send files, e.g. via email.
Optimized specifically for both, phone and tablet displays. Due to many added features like drag and drop functionality, AndroZip File Manager is preferred among tablet users.
Use it also to back up your applications and install new application APK on your phone, and manage phone memory and resources via task manager.
Installs to SD card.
What others say about AndroZip
"AndroZip comes to the rescue, providing a file explorer, task manager, archive manager, app backup tool, and more, all within a simple and intuitive interface." (PCWorld, MacWorld and Washington Post had same review)
“Of all the file managers I have tried for the Android platform, the one that stands heads above the rest is the free AndroZip File Manager...“(Jack Wallen, TechRepublic)
“Just like winzip or winrar” (Eric, AndroZip user)
- INTERNET is used only to get Google AdMob ads (in paid version AndroZip is not using INTERNET permission)
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE is used to copy, move, delete, zip, unzip, unrar … files on SD card (necessary for file management)
- GET TASKS is used to see processes on your device (used in task manager part of AndroZip)
- WAKE LOCK is used to keep AndroZip "alive" while for example copying, unpacking, packing large files
- RESTART PACKAGES is used to allow user of AndroZip to kill background processes
File manager with multiple/batch delete, move, copy, create ZIP
Task killer, application manager
Install apps: APK files
Short tap and long tap menus
WinZip for Android Top Features
- Receive a zip file and view supported image, text and web files directly within the WinZip app. Easily open other popular file formats with 3rd party app integration.
- Open encrypted Zip files (including AES128 and AES256) to review sensitive material safely while on the go.
- Copy unzipped content to the clipboard to paste into an email or another application. Save the last extracted zip file to access at later time.
- Automatically unzip and install Android apps (.apk files) delivered as .zip files from Google Play or the Amazon Appstore.
File Support and 3rd Party Integration
WinZip for Android lets you view:
- Photos and images (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .bmp, .gif)
- Text files (.rtf, .csv, .txt, .ini, .inf, .bat, .js, .log, .xml,.css, .java, .cs, .h, .m,.cpp,.c,.sql,. properties)
- Web files (htm, .html,.jsp,.asp)
WinZip for Android lets you open other popular file types in 3rd party apps:
- Word documents (.doc, .docx)
- Excel spreadsheets (.xls, .xlsx)
- PowerPoint presentations (.ppt, .pptx)
- PDF files (.pdf)
WinZip for Android builds on the success of WinZip for iOS, introduced earlier this year and already downloaded by more than a million people. WinZip tools are now available on all of the industry’s most popular platforms – Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
Compatible with Android operating systems 2.1 (Eclair), 2.2 (Froyo), 2.3 (Gingerbread), 3.x (Honeycomb) and 4.x (Ice Cream Sandwich), WinZip for Android is available now as a free English app.
It is now possible to select the unzip more than one file at a time, to decompress.
Sequentially extracting file are responsible for individual (series) processing.
★ Supports multi-threading!
Or thawing, it is now can be processed in parallel compression. I think that it can take advantage of convenient if you have more than one work file.
If you are using, you can proceed with the work more efficiently and to demonstrate its performance for models that are equipped with multi-core CPU.
Others, in a pay version, useful features not found in the free version you are mounted.
Please consider it if you want.
Rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
You can download older version from our official website.Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device -- includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
* Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager -- Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features included, and more to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android Market, so plz do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, issues.
1. Two independent panels for browsing
2. Drag and Drop inside and between panels
3. FTP, SFTP, WebDav and SMB/CIFS clients
4. File sharing via FTP
5. Support for ZIP, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2 and RAR archives
6. Creating ZIP and TAR archives
7. Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive, GoogleDrive, Sugarsync, Copy, UbuntuOne, Mediafire, Owncloud (through WebDav), Yandex (through WebDav)
9. Root access
10. Indexed search
11. Detailed file and directory information
You can learn about planned features in the 'About' section.
Beta builds can be found here: http://support.solidexplorer.pl/responses/updates/status/all
THIS IS A 14-DAY TRIAL. In order to continue using the app after this period, purchase the Solid Explorer Unlocker, but first make sure you are fully satisfied with it.
I want to thank all the beta testers, especially from the xda-developers forum and the people who took part in the translation project. Without you it would never come out of the beta stage. Thank you!
If you want to take part in translation, have a look here: http://support.solidexplorer.pl/responses/a-complete-guide-to-translate-the-application
View PDF documents
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports "Share"
• View PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups
• Contextual text search using snippets
• Select single page or continuous scroll modes
• Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
• Read in dark locations with comfort using Night Mode
• Read long passages with Brightness Lock
Export PDF files to Word or Excel using the Adobe ExportPDF online service
• Convert PDF files to DOC, DOCX, XLSX or RTF formats for easy editing
• Purchase ExportPDF from within Adobe Reader
• Integrated login for ExportPDF subscribers
Create PDF files using Adobe PDF Pack online services
• Create PDF files from Word or Excel
• Convert images to PDF for easy sharing
• Purchase PDF Pack from within Adobe Reader
• Integrated login for PDF Pack and Adobe Acrobat® Plus subscribers
Store and access documents in the cloud with Acrobat.com
• Share files across all of your desktop and mobile devices with Acrobat.com
• Automatically save changes back to the cloud
• Synchronize last page read across multiple devices via Acrobat.com
Navigate through PDF content
• Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF document
• Tap on links in a PDF to open linked web pages
• Return to your previous location after going to a link or bookmark
• Go to any page by tapping the page number to enter a new page
• Quickly navigate through large documents using thumbnails
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
• Add comments anywhere in your PDF with sticky notes
• Add text with the Add Text tool
• Provide feedback using the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
• Easily mark up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool, and easily undo mistakes
Fill out forms
• Quickly fill out PDF forms
• Have confidence that the form is correct with field validation, calculation, and formatting
• Save, sign, and forward forms to others
Organize your documents
• Create folders to easily organize and find documents
• Copy documents to mark up or to use as templates
• Rename documents
• Easily select and delete multiple documents
Electronically sign documents
• Get documents signed with Adobe EchoSign using “Send for Signature”
• Use the Ink Signature tool to sign any document using your finger
Print and share documents
• Share PDFs with other applications using "Share"
• Email PDFs as attachments
• Print your documents with Google Cloud Print
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Reader for Android is free.
Media Organizer allows you to organize your photos and videos into folders which will then show up as albums in your media gallery. It supports your external storage (SD card) to create albums on it.
MediaOrganizer is not a standalone application but integrates with your gallery app (e.g. Gallery, Gallery3D or HTC Sense Album) and is started out of the gallery by sending pictures or videos via “Share” or “Send To”.
★ Copy or move your pictures, photos and videos into folders directly from your Gallery via “Share” or “Send To”
★ Select multiple files in your gallery and move or copy them at once
★ Create new folders on your external storage
★ Delete and rename your folders on the external storage
★ Maintain a list of favourite folders for quick access
★ Hide or unhide your pics and vids (if the gallery supports ".nomedia")
MediaOrganizer is available in English, German and Polish localization. Compatible with Honeycomb tablets.
Note: The standard gallery of the Xperia Mini does not support folders. You have to use an alternative gallery application to see the folders.
Feature-Graphic shows free images from http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/Friends_g364.html
It tries to be as minimal and white as possible.
You can apply LauncherPro Themes /Skins by:
1. Installing LaunhcerPro Plus version 0.8.5 or higher.
2. Going into preferences
3. Selecting LP Widget Settings
4. Selecting the widget you want to theme
5. Selecting "Select Skin" and choosing the theme that you want to use for that widget.
Any feedback is appreciated
Until i find a better solution here is a zip with the dockingbar and docking icons:
Also check out the black version:
To access your 1&1 Online Storage, simply enter your 1&1 e-mail address and password.
The new "Sync" function allows you to have important files or folders available on your smartphone or tablet in order to be able to access them without an Internet connection.
You can modify files in “sync” even when you are offline and they will automatically be updated to the cloud the next time you are online.
The integrated backup feature enables to automatically back up folders from your smartphone or SD-card. For example, you can automatically save the most recent photos or videos to your Online Storage. Additionally, the application enables to share your folders with selected contacts. Please note that the right to access your contacts is necessary for this feature.
The 1&1 Online Storage app is also a full-featured file manager which allows you to open, copy, and delete files as well as create new folders.
1&1 Online Storage is a free component of all 1&1 Hosting contracts with an e-mail account (WebMail/MailXchange).
Every e-mail address includes 1&1 Online Storage with a storage capacity of 2 GB that can be expanded as required.
You can access your 1&1 Online Storage with this application or on the Internet at https://office.1and1.com (US) / https://office.1and1.co.uk (UK) / https://office.1and1.ca (CA).
Dump Truck Features:
• View your Files on the Go - quick access to all your files while on the go.
• Upload Your Photos and Videos - use the App to upload your photos and videos to Dump Truck and automatically sync to all of your devices.
• Access Favorites while Offline - favorite any file for quick access online or while offline.
Features include multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support, SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, "Open With" facility, MD5, create shortcuts.
For fast, friendly support simply email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will always try to help with any problem you may have with the app. If we can't help then you can have a refund, no questions asked.
Although 16,000+ five star ratings will tell you that most people are very satisfied customers. Make sure you read as many comments as possible to get a good idea of what most people think of the app.
We still respect the old 24 hour refund policy. So if you're not happy with the app just email us within 24 hours and you can have a refund. We'll need to know the order number, which you can find on the emails sent to you by Google when you downloaded.
Why compromise? Get the original and the best!
Full network access - Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
Add or remove accounts - Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
Find accounts on the device - Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
Prevent from sleeping - Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
Organize, view and retrieve all of your pictures, music, videos, & documents; built-in app backup & task killer; manage all your files regardless of where they are stored (in a cloud or on another device such as):
* Clouds (Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Box & SkyDrive)
* PC, Mac, Linux (via networking)
Click here to ask to join our Beta Test Google + Group: http://plus.google.com/b/103095216021321867726/communities/106251776630475861309
Ever try to find a file but can't remember where you put it? ASTRO has the most robust technology to search phones or search for files in the mobile world, giving you the ability to do anything from broad searches across all locations mentioned above for types of content (pics, music, videos, etc.) to very specific file searches based on file name, size, location, etc. And, with ASTRO's unique "CLOUD HOPPING (TM)", you can move files from one cloud to another in a single copy or move/paste - without having to download them first before sending to your destination cloud!
ASTRO now has support for Leef Bridge, a powerful, yet simple, innovative USB flash drive that allows users to easily transfer files to other devices (Android phones, tablets, Macs and PCs). Visit www.2leef.com/bridge for more information and a list of compatible devices.
What are some of the benefits to ASTRO’s new file Indexing functionality:
- After your first search, results are almost instantaneous across all indexed locations (mobile device, clouds, networked locations)
- If you are offline, you can still search for files that have been indexed.
- Eliminates redundant network calls in ASTRO, making some file search operations faster.
- Better file search, file browsing experience in areas with spotty or slow network coverage.
How does ASTRO’s new Indexing functionality work?
- As you browse through directories on your device, clouds or networked locations, ASTRO begins indexing your files in the background in order to speed up future searches you perform.
- It will also build your index whenever you do a search. It will build the index for your internal and external sd cards very quickly (typically under 15-20 seconds). Clouds or networked locations will take longer and also depends on the number of files in those locations.
- You can also choose to proactively index any of your other locations like clouds (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive) and networked locations by doing a search on those locations or by going to Settings, Search index and click Rebuild index. Keep in mind if you choose to index a 500GB server you have at home, it may take a while. :)
- You can go to Settings, Set Default Search Locations to set your default locations.
- You can go to Settings, Search index and clear your index at any time as well.
- SWIPE SCREEN RIGHT to get to Clouds, Network Locations or Saved Searches fast
- SWIPE SCREEN LEFT to get to Tools (App Backup, Task Killer, SD Card Usage), Settings and Help
ASTRO File & Cloud Manager FREE gives you the ability to kill tasks or processes that burn battery life (Task Killer Tool) and easily backup apps (App Backup Tool) in case you lose or change phones.
FEATURES INCLUDE: file manager, phone download manager, content management, multiple cloud management / cloud storage manager with Facebook, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and SkyDrive, android file browser, file and/or app backup, app manager, image and text viewers, networking, Bluetooth, SFTP, Zip Files, download manager, thumbnails, search files, task manager, attachments, and more.
Quick Start Guide, FAQ's and Documentation: http://support.metago.net.
ASTRO supports 11 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian & Portuguese.
Upload photographs, videos and music from your Android smartphone to your Memopal account.
With this APP you can:
• Search files of all your computers.
• Browse your files like on your computer.
• Preview files.
• Share any files.
• See images as a photoalbum.
1. Download and install Memopal on your pc, Memopal will back up your files online.
A 3GB subscription is available free of charge and paid subscriptions include a 200 GB for $49/year package.
Memopal is available for Windows, Mac and Linux, with dedicated applications for Android.
Memopal is available in 11 languages:
Chinese, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish.
pCloud makes it easy to share photos and videos with your friends.
You can automatically backup all your photos and videos to your secured cloud account. All of your files are immediately synced between your computer and your mobile devices. You have instant access to all changes you make.
You can optionally upgrade your account with a monthly or yearly subscription to a pCloud Pro 100GB, 300GB or 1TB plan.
- 10GB of cloud storage space when you sign up. Up to 20GB with bonuses. For Free!
- Instant access to all your photos, videos, docs from any device, anywhere.
- Real Time changes - See any changes you make in the cloud on all your devices, instantly!
- Upload links - Your friends upload their files to your account. Your folder, their content.
- Automatic upload - Automatic backup of all your photos and videos to your pCloud account.
- Offline access - Mark any files as "Favorites" and use them when you are disconnected from the Internet.
- No file size limit - You can upload Full HD files without worrying about their size.
- No space limit - Start with 10GB of free cloud storage and get even more with our premium subscription plans.
- No speed limit - Add, remove or share photos, videos and docs at fastest speed achievable by your internet provider.