Too slow Very similar to ES Explorer but searches take way too long and not accurate. It misses many files
Needed a replacement for ES File Explorer for the sole purpose of streaming movies off a Windows share. Tried a few others, but this app did it quickly and easily.
Best file manager on Android. I used Root Explorer when I had rooted devices, switched to this for my new devices. Droid Turbo, Droid Maxx, LG Gpad x8.3.
Good to use explorer to change the visual quality of asphalt 8 airborne game if you need your device a file manager you download this aplication to work or tools and you can work your device when crashes or if you dont knkw how to use this app just watch on youtube
I like that it's not bloated. But at the same time, I wish there was an option to reduce the font size.
I like this app. But the app looks exactly like Root Explorer, please update the view and design of the app. Also it must only show upto storage (internal and external storage) part only, not the root level, simple but beautiful look expected in the next update. Luv you. Plz plz plz...
• Support for multiple Dropbox user accounts (in different tabs)
• A few tweaks and fixes
v2.1.5 ~ v2.2.3
• Allow write to external SD card in Android 5.0 Lollipop
• New white notification icon
• Simplified Chinese translation
• Enhanced SQLite Viewer data grid with pinch gesture for re-sizing, column sorting and data filtering
• Enabled streaming of MKV files from network and cloud (if compatible video player is also installed)
Es File Root Manager - Pro Fully free Version,full feature.amazing light weight