SKIN AND MOLE TRACKER
Miiskin is your personal skin and mole checker app - a dermatology tool to help you take care and check for changes to your skin and moles.
Miiskin is the first online app to be dermatologically accredited by the derm / dermatologist accrediting organization, Skin Health Alliance.
Monitoring and detecting changes in moles can be important in finding melanoma at an early stage (melanoma is the most dangerous form of skin cancer and often resembles moles).
MIISKIN HELPS YOU:
- Take photos and track individual moles for changes
- Easily log the tracked mole locations on a body map
- Get a reminder when it’s time to take a new photo
- Compare baseline and follow-up photos side-by-side
- See informational articles about melanoma and skin cancer
MIISKIN PREMIUM INCLUDES:
- Taking photos of large areas of your skin, like your back
- Extra secure PIN protection
- Examine your photos on bigger screens
- Skin mapping to help you look out for new moles or marks
- Easily transfer your account to a new phone
Miiskin is the most user friendly app for tracking and monitoring changes in your skin and moles. Take control of your concern and start keeping an eye on your skin.
MIISKIN DOES NOT PROVIDE A DIAGNOSIS
The app does not in any way diagnose your skin and moles or evaluate the risk of melanoma. The app is meant to assist you with tracking your moles and skin over time. We do not think that with today’s technology it is defensible to provide indications of melanoma or skin cancer risk in a mole. Therefore, we opt not to attempt this for now.
If you find a mole that looks concerning you should always consult a certified doctor and let him or her check your skin and moles for skin cancer or malignant melanoma.
THE VISION OF MIISKIN
Miiskin’s vision is to help its users to be on top of their concern and easily monitor skin and mole changes.
Help us fight melanoma and skin cancer. Tell your friends and family to start checking their skin for changes.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any help with the app.
Wish you the best,