Automatic trip-logging! Trips logged by MileCatcher will be sorted into status folders (unclassified, business, personal, etc) for easy navigation and organization. Trip logs include actual route taken, start/end street address, deduction amount, etc. IRS compliant.
- Free 30 day trial
- Automatic trip logging
- Full address and map of actual route taken with every trip
- Build your own address library
- Online back up of all trip data
- Custom business rate
- All reports in pdf, excel and csv formats
- Support tax rules in +20 countries
- Web portal: classify in bulk, copy trips, detailed trip analysis, report storage, etc
- Auto-Classify repeat trips and enable Work Hours to save time
- Multi company, multi-vehicle, multi-rate reporting
- MileCatcher Teams available for teams/companies that want consolidated billing and admin access.
Available on a monthly or yearly plan.
– Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Accounts will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
– Cost of the renewal is US $5.99/month or US $47.99/year or equivalent in local currency.
Warning: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. This app may use your location even when it isn’t open.