Motosumo gives you cadence, calories, color zones and connects the whole team and instructor in real time. You will become part of a great training experience in your next class.
It’s fun, engaging and intelligent training for everyone.
Compete, compare and cooperate through real-time data:
The world's first sensor-free cadence measurement for indoor cycling.
Just mount your phone on the handlebars and make sure it’s flat and stable.
Compatible with bluetooth heart rate monitors and power meters.
Just go to settings and connect your bluetooth device.
Invite your friends and join the movement together:
Help us build the worlds best group fitness network, powered by nothing but your smartphone.
You’re the expert and we are here to learn. Give us your thoughts email@example.com.
Motosumo – We are motion!
App features and services:
- Worlds first sensor-free cadence measurement.
- Dedicated views for cadence, heart rate and power.
- Compatible with bluetooth heart rate and power meters.
- Social connection – follow your instructor and team based on real-time data.
- Instructor tools with full class overview and countdown feature.
- Session graph for the last 3 minutes on all real-time data.
- History overview with main workout zone, gym location, duration, est. distance and calories.
- Workout view with dedicated views for cadence, heart rate and power; graph with color based zone distribution and pie chart; training metrics for duration, calories, revolutions, avr. cadence, est. distance, est. average speed, avr. heart rate, max heart rate, avr. power and max power.
- Optional group display solutions available for both cadence, heart rate, power and team.
- Onboarding, guide & FAQ.
- All services are free.
- This app requires a data connection (cellular or Wi-Fi) for analysis of your movement data. Check your internet connection if you experience problems, or request a Wi-Fi connection from your gym.
- Can't find your gym? Please contact us to add it firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are many low-cost handlebar fixtures available that are designed specifically for smartphones. Either use your own or ask your gym to provide one.
- Always ensure that the top of your device is pointing in the direction of travel.
Motosumo is a Danish technology company with the mission to create the world’s leading group fitness network with the help of advanced motion detection algorithms. Their groundbreaking technical solution enables everyone to receive real-time measurements and connects everyone live, solely via their mobile phone.