I bought this app years ago and have been very happy with it (apart from the odd occasion when it lost all data) but I've just experienced the 'visual overhaul' which appears to be designed for children. How do I get back to a functional grown-up dictionary? I also see the in-app rating only allows five stars! - completely dishonest.
This app does not contain rare words. Nor does it translate slightly unusual words : you won't be able to translate all words on a single New York Times page, there is always something amiss. (Examples : caliper, cosset.)
Useful Apps but it took me AGES to discover how to swap between the two languages. Please make it clear!
Great app, though not as robust as its hard copy counterpart.
Hsndy as a French reference in your pocket.
I've used this app for years. Highly recommended.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
• Complete visual overhaul
• Significantly improved search speed
• New Home view for quick access to the most frequently used functions
• Now Swipe to delete entries from the Favorites and Recent menus
• Ability to recover deleted entries in the Favorites and Recent menus with the new Undo button.
• Bug fixes
Free French dictionary and thesaurus plus English translations and offline mode.
Easily learn French & English with French English Dictionary & Translator!