MoodLinks is suitable for people experiencing sadness, worry, depression, anxiety and other mood struggles.
Built on research. Made with love and compassion.
MoodLinks incorporates aspects of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy to boost your treatment and help you reach your goals.
Use for self-help or link with your treatment team’s MoodLinks app.
Easy to use: Launch the app and get started in seconds
Secure and reliable: All industry-standard security practices are met
What can MoodLinks help you do?
Link with your care team:
- Easily share your progress
- Collaborate on identifying useful coping skills, celebrate in the little victories together
- Create an extra layer of support in between sessions
- Receive motivational messages and images from your team
- Morning and evening check-ins help keep you aware of your motivation, progress and strengths of the day.
- Other check-in’s to guide you through reflecting anxiety episodes, feelings and thoughts.
-A check-in often takes less than 1 minute.
- Get ideas for self-care activities
- Keep track of ways that you took care of yourself throughout the day
- A great way to remind yourself of your accomplishments
- Medication tracker that can send you reminders
Coping Skills & Goals:
- Included library of science-backed goals and skills to help you make progress
- Based on the process of change, with reminders in the app to work on your goals
- Share with your treatment team in the moment when you’ve achieved a goal