With MoodLinks, your clients will remain engaged between visits, whether you are meeting in-person or via telehealth. You will have client progress data at your fingertips and tools for helping them manage depression and anxiety.
Suitable for Psychologists, Counselors, Doctors, Psychiatrists, Therapists, Social Workers and Case Managers.
Easy to use: Launch the app and get started in minutes
Secure and reliable: All industry-standard security practices are met
Used in all treatment settings: Outpatient, intensive outpatient, residential and inpatient.
Applicable for many types of presenting problems: anxiety, depression, dysthymia, stress, other mood disorders
With your MoodLinks clinician account you can:
- Give your clients a toolbox of evidence-based resources
- Use HIPAA- compliant, secure team chat for care coordination with the whole care team
- Access client progress and outcome data
- Help clients manage difficult thoughts, feelings and behaviors by providing in-the-moment interventions
- Automate delivery of evidence based treatment tasks that integrate cognitive behavioral therapy and dialectical behavioral therapy
- Your clients will be prompted to engage in morning and evening check-ins that you can see and comment on.
- Other check-in’s guide clients through reflecting on anxiety episodes, feelings and dysfunctional thoughts.
-A check-in often takes less than 1 minute.
- Share ideas for self-care activities with your clients
- Helps them keep track of ways they can take care of themselves throughout the day
- Medication tracker that can send client reminders to stay on track
Coping Skills & Goals:
- Included library of science-backed goals and skills to help clients make progress
- Based on the process of change, with reminders in the app to help clients work on SMART goals
- The moment your client has achieved a goal, you can help them celebrate in-app
- Safety Planner
- Anxiety Exposures Plan and Post-Exposure Reflections
- Sleep Tracker
- Cognitive Behavioral Dysfunctional Thought Logging
- For your clinical interpretation
- Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-9) and the Generalized Anxiety Disorder scale GAD7
Get started by linking to your first client for free.