Typical uses cases include:
- web authentication;
- VPN & workstation login protection;
- mobile and web transaction approval for finance companies;
- legal document signing;
- passwordless Single Sign-On.
Compared to other solutions Notakey is:
- Lighting fast - uses push notifications and there is no need for manual code retyping;
- Extremely secure - instead of shared secrets uses Public Key cryptography, where private key is generated and protected by phone's hardware;
- Easy to integrate - comes with integration plugins and documentation for web, Single Sign-On, Windows, MS AD FS, RADIUS and Wordpress.