Great new features for readers and book lovers!
Download the all-new Novellic app and discover thousands of books at your fingertips.
The Novellic app has been completely redesigned, and we’re excited to show you the newest features designed to make your reading experience even better.
About the app
Novellic is the leading mobile app for book lovers and readers everywhere. Looking to find recommendations for new books and share titles you love? With a host of useful features and a community of individual readers and book clubs, Novellic has you covered. Download the app and discover a whole community of book readers eager to share their favourites with you.
Looking for something new to read? Ask our community of readers and book clubs who’ll suggest titles suited to your reading tastes. Want to talk about your favourite books and share reading goals with others? Start a book club so that others can get involved and discover the titles you love. Want an easy-to-access database that will let you keep track of what you’ve read? With a single tap you can add books to your personal record and mark titles as read or to-read.
Discover new authors and books to read based on your very own reading taste and meet new readers who share your tastes by joining book clubs on Novellic! Download the app and you’ll be able to chat with other readers and attach books in the chat function to allow other users to click through to the title you recommend to them. Better yet, you'll be able to ask the Novellic community for suggestions on what to read next - and suggest new titles to others!
Novellic V3 has launched! We’ve added a bunch of useful new features we’re certain will make your experience even more enjoyable.
• You can now mark a book as Owned so you can better manage your TBR list.
• We’ve launched our new My Children’s bookshelf – perfect for anyone wanting to create a separate listing of books for their kids.
• Our Ask the Community feature is live! You can now get personal recommendations by requesting the community to suggest titles and reply to other users when they ask for a suggestion.
• The book club pages have been revamped, and users are now able to mention other members using the @ character. You can also now attach a book to a chat message to allow other users to click through directly to your chosen title.
• Settings and Notifications pages have been revamped and improved, and the app should load more quickly than before.