Measure your lung health in seconds!
Aria is the most sophisticated and easy to use home spirometry app out there! It is designed to coach and guide you to perform lung function tests with the Air Next spirometer. Aria provides you with real insights of how your lung health develops over time.
Aria is the right choice for patients with respiratory conditions such as Asthma, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, IPF or patients with lung transplant.
Aria is powered by Air Next, an award-winning professional spirometer designed for home use that costs a fraction of alternative solutions.
When you perform a test, common errors are detected and you are coached of how to improve your test results. After each test session you are shown the best result and the overall grading of the session. You can then share your results with your doctor or with loved ones.
Buy the Air Next spirometer at www.nuvoair.com
• Personal insights of your lung health trends.
• Measure total lung volume, first second volume, peak flow and ratio. More is coming!
The Air Next Spirometer
• It connects automatically and wirelessly to your mobile device via Bluetooth.
• It is maintenance free thanks to the hygienic and high precision disposable turbine. No need for sterilization and calibration.
• The Air Next spirometer is as accurate as a professional spirometer, but costs a fraction of it.
• Buy the Air Next spirometer at www.nuvoair.com
(It is required to be able to perform spirometer tests with Aria)
The Air Next spirometer is intended to be used by:
• Healthcare professionals trained to perform spirometry tests on patients.
• Adults trained by healthcare professionals or through self-learning who understand how to perform a high quality spirometry test.
Find out more at www.nuvoair.com
• The app connects with Health App from Apple, so you can export spirometer data (FVC, FEV1, PEF) from the Air app to the Health App.
• The app shows expected test results, predicted by height, age, gender and ethnicity.
• The Air Next is intended to measure the forced expiratory volume in 1 second (FEV1), the peak expiratory flow (PEF) and the forced vital capacity (FVC) in a forced expiratory maneuver. These measures can be used for the detection, assessment and monitoring of certain lung diseases.
• The Air Next spirometer is a CE Certified Medical Device Class IIa spirometer, meeting ISO 26782 and ISO 23747 standards. NuvoAir is ISO 13485 certified.