This tool will display and show notification about broadcasts happening in Android System.
Full list of all captured actions: http://www.andro.lt/2012/12/any-broadcastreceiver-filter-actions.html
Broadcast's intent action and extras are captured and stored into internal database.
You can preview full list of all captured broadcasts.
The service can be started and stopped, so you can run it when you need it.
The application does not require any permissions, so please leave comment what features do you require.
See the list of ideas for future development in Trello board:
It's a small tool, but some design would be nice. Please request a pull at GitHub. Thanks.
ROOT access required.
ONLY INSTALL THIS APP IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!
See my website for more info.
Tested with HTC Hero 2.1u1
- Phone Call notifications -
1. Reads out caller ID (caller name or number) - voice caller ID
2. Custom voice notification message can be played before announcing calls
- Text (SMS,) notifications -
1. Reads out text message sender name (or number)
2. Reads out text message contents (optional)
3. Custom message before reading out SMS
- Email notifications -
1. Reads out newly received GMail email messages (only GMail currently supported)
2. Reads out email sender name & contents(optional)
3. Custom message before reading out email
- Time notification (clock) -
1. Reads out time at specified intervals (every 5, 10 minutes ...every hour)
2. Custom message can be played during each time read out
- General -
1. Option to enable Call/SMS notifications for ALL / CONTACT_ONLY/NON_CONTACTS
2. Silent Night Hours
3. Option to automatically disable notifications while music is played
4. Bluetooth headset support (BETA)
5. Shake to silence option