Outcomes4Me Cancer Care
Outcomes4Me is a digital patient empowerment platform with the clinical, evidence-based knowledge you’ll need to best navigate your medical choices and take a more active role in treating your cancer. Outcomes4Me currently supports breast cancer and non-small cell lung cancer patients.
Outcomes4Me featured tools & resources:
• Personalized treatment path – get a snapshot of recommended treatment options, drug information, and procedure alternatives based on your medical records history.
• Clinical trial matching – get matched with clinical trials that are relevant to you and around your desired location.
• Symptom management & tracking – monitor how your medication and therapies are making you feel and track your progress towards improved health.
• Consolidated medical records – we will track down and consolidate all your medical records into one report that is easy to read and understand.
• Curated cancer news and content – personalized news and content surrounding your cancer diagnosis, insurance, policies, and much more.
•Digital second opinions – ask our team of experienced oncology nurse practitioners a question based on how you’re feeling and receive support on how to better manage your care.
• Validated external resources – our resources section provides you with additional vetted information on genomics, specialized cases, and guidance from The American Society of Breast Cancer, the National Comprehensive Cancer Network® (NCCN®), the CDC, ASCO, WHO, Wolters Kluwer, and more.
How does Outcomes4Me work?
Outcomes4Me is a direct-to-patient, AI-driven patient empowerment platform that integrates with the NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines®) and makes them patient-facing, providing the clinical, evidence-based knowledge you need to take a more active role in navigating your cancer treatment. We gather treatment recommendations typically meant for oncologists and use Artificial Intelligence to translate that information so you can understand it, putting you in control. With this knowledge, you can feel empowered to make the best medical decisions with your care team.
• Outcomes4Me is the only app fully integrated with the NCCN Guidelines®, from the not-for-profit alliance of 32 leading cancer centers, that provides you with personalized treatment options based on your specific diagnosis.
• 7 days of symptom tracking is all it takes before you start to see trends and results that can make you feel better.
• No additional appointments, and no added bills. This app is 100% free for patients and always will be.
• Our collaborative team of oncology nurse practitioners, clinical abstractors, and clinical trial managers are always focused on helping you gain access to information, care, and clinical trials. With decades of experience in oncology health care and life sciences settings among them, they’ll always be here when you need advice.
Download Outcomes4Me today and join our community of members helping us on our mission to empower patients with understandable, relevant, and evidence-based information surrounding their cancer diagnosis. Take control over your cancer with this all-in-one app.