Panasonic Comfort Cloud allows you to control and monitor your Panasonic air conditioning and ventilation units from anywhere using your smartphone.
Panasonic Comfort Cloud provides a comfortable and high quality living space.
The automatic log-in period has been extended to 6 months. You will need to log in again for security reasons if the application has not been in use for more than 6 months.
The ventilation system can only be used in the following 4 countries.
- Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia -
• Main Features:
- Remotely control your air conditioning and ventilation units
- Purifies your home/workspaces with Panasonic's unique nanoe™X technology
- You can choose different modes for the ideal indoor environment
- Check simulation result of nanoe™ X concentration on your mobile screen
- Turn nanoe™ on or off easily with One-touch nanoe™ button on the main screen
- Cool or heat your home/workspaces before arriving
- You can adjust Fan Speed & Air Swing
- You can set-up a Weekly Timer (up to 6 operations for each day of the week)
(Possible to connect up to 200 units in total with this App)
- Turn on or off all air conditioning units and ventilation units at once by each group
- Connectable up to 20 units per each group
- Maximum 10 groups can be created
- View and monitor your air conditioning statistics (indoor/outdoor temperature, energy consumption graphs, etc.)
- View and monitor the ventilation statistics (indoor temperature, humidity, CO2, PM2.5, etc.)
• FILTER INFORMATION:
- You will receive a notification when it is time to clean or replace the ventilation units’ filter to ensure comfortable air quality
• ALERT MESSAGES:
- You will receive a notification along with an error code when an error occurs.
*Note: Availability of functions depends on the model of air conditioning or ventilation units used.