Passdiary is a password manager and password wallet that let you securely store all your accounts important information in a vault. Passdiary does not access any of your precious information and none of your data will be stored in cloud or any other server.
To access all your stored accounts passwords you just required to remember one password of Passdiary. Passdiary can be used to store the information of your email accounts, shopping accounts, social accounts, credit/debit cards, device logins and a lot.
Using Passdiary first time?
Passdiary is available just for $1 with lifetime access on all Android platforms mobiles and tablets.
• Passdiary App is very simple and easy to use
• Smart search to Password listing page
• Password details can be saved with website URL, title, username & password with description
• Random password generation using alphabets, numbers, special characters
• Working offline (Does not require internet connectivity)
• Passwords are safely stored on the device
• Application is very highly secured against vulnerabilities
• Strong Encryption (256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard
• Backup utility to back up your passwords on a PC/Mac which is having Java installed.
• Every query related on how to use the app is provided on website.
Password diary – Makes easy to keep a record of all your account password with descriptions
Password vault for storage – Let you store and easily search all your passwords at a single place
Secure password vault – Passdiary does not connect with internet and does not synchronize with any of your accounts.
What is Backup utility?
Backup Utility is developed for Passdiary users, so as to save and restore passwords whenever required.
The backup utility is a Desktop software for Windows/Mac devices which transfers your passwords from your Tablet/Android device to your computer and vice-versa with some easy steps.
How Backup utility works?
In the back up process a file (.epk) is exported to Windows/Mac device from your mobile uses 256 Bit encryption security. Your backup file on PC cannot be opened by any other program.
Desktop utility will never connect to Internet and all your passwords are safe with 256 Bit encryption security used to encrypt backup file.
Please check http://passdiary.com to see the snapshots that will give you an idea as to how you can do this and get going. For queries contact email@example.com
Its really a very effective app to use, Download now