Accepting athletes and plans via the app It would be great to be able to accept new athletes and workouts via the app notifications, rather than having to revert back to email every time.
Great App! Love that I can communicate with my coach about training, etc! Great information that I can check, anytime, anywhere!
Love it Great app. Really time training
API integration As of 7th of Dec TP decided to remove the ability for 3rd party apps to pull or read data via the API. This is both desperate and shortsighted. Instead of monetising based on user data, effort should be made to improve the UX 😯
App's been ruined recently It used to show the list of peak powers (same for speed and heart rate too) for each duration right underneath the chart. Now you have to go through and tap on each one. I'll probably cancel my premium membership when it runs out, because that was one of my favourite features.
New in Version 5.4
• Structured workouts can now be exported
• Bug fixes, crash fixes
New in Version 5.3
• Workout Viewer - view details of workouts created by the new workout builder
• Workout Laps - new tab in the workout view to analyze lap data
• Workout Peaks - new workout peaks charts
• Workout Zones - new way to view time in zones for completed workouts
• Shortcuts for Android 7.1 - Long press app icon on home screen
Log your triathlon training and access training plans and the BT community.