ClassPass is the leading membership to the world’s largest fitness network. With ClassPass, staying active has never been easier – or more fun. Sign up through the app and try a no-risk, no-commitment free trial.
• Search, find and book a range of fitness activities near you, including: yoga, boxing, cycling, spinning, Pilates, barre, running, dance, martial arts, strength training, HIIT, body building, freeform gym time, and more.
• Access 15,000+ studios and gyms at your fingertips, including popular options like Peloton, Crunch, Pure Barre, [solidcore], y7, Row House, bootcamps, and beyond.
• In select markets, you can even use your ClassPass membership to book massages, cryotherapy, sports recovery, and other wellness activities.
Your fitness routine? It’ll be anything but.
How does it work?
• Become a ClassPass member to start searching fitness activities near you
• Browse classes by studio or gym, workout activity, location, time and more
• Find the classes you want to take and reserve them instantly
• Try interactive workouts streaming direct to your home, live or on-demand
• Access our (free) library of on-demand video and audio workouts any time
• Connect with your friends on ClassPass to plan workouts together
• Try classes recommended just for you based on your interests, location and schedule
• Read reviews and class ratings from other ClassPassers and know what to expect
• Celebrate your achievements and share them with friends
• Manage and adjust your workout schedule seamlessly with one account
• Pause, stop or change your plan at any time
ClassPass is available in over 80 cities across 18 countries: USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, England, Scotland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, China, India, and the United Arab Emirates.