ClassPass is the leading membership to the world’s largest fitness network. With ClassPass, staying active has never been easier – or more fun. Sign up through the app and try a no-risk, no-commitment free trial.
• Search, find and book a range of fitness activities near you, including: yoga, boxing, cycling, spinning, Pilates, barre, running, dance, martial arts, strength training, HIIT, body building, freeform gym time, and more.
• Access 15,000+ studios and gyms at your fingertips, including popular options like Peloton, Crunch, Pure Barre, [solidcore], y7, Row House, bootcamps, and beyond.
• Sign up for ClassPass Live to experience studio fitness at home. With ClassPass Live, you can connect to live, interactive workouts from wherever you are, or watch them on demand when it works for your schedule.
• In select markets, you can even use your ClassPass membership to book massages, cryotherapy, sports recovery, and other wellness activities.
Your fitness routine? It’ll be anything but.
How does it work?
• Become a ClassPass member to start searching fitness activities near you
• Browse classes by studio or gym, workout activity, location, time and more
• Find the classes you want to take and reserve them instantly
• Try interactive workouts streaming direct to your home, live or on-demand
• Access our (free) library of on-demand video and audio workouts any time
• Connect with your friends on ClassPass to plan workouts together
• Try classes recommended just for you based on your interests, location and schedule
• Read reviews and class ratings from other ClassPassers and know what to expect
• Celebrate your achievements and share them with friends
• Manage and adjust your workout schedule seamlessly with one account
• Pause, stop or change your plan at any time
ClassPass is available in over 80 cities across 11 countries: USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, England, Scotland, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand and the United Arab Emirates.