nv charts app is an ideal tool to navigate on mobile devices with the popular nv charts boating cartography.
nv charts intuitive boating navigation app provides dynamic navigation experience using a large toolset of nautical boating navigation tools, lost of features and seamless chart display so you can navigate safely and enjoy nv charts‘ superior up-to-date cartography and geocontent on your boating adventure.
All your nv charts can easily be downloaded and saved on the device enabling full offline support when out on the water enjoying your time.
All your nv charts / NV Verlag nautical charts covering boating in the Nordsee | Baltic | German Inland waters | Netherlands | Waddensea | Ijsselmeer | Sweden | Danmark | Germany | Norway | France | USA |Caribbean | Cuba | Bahamas are compatible with the nv charts app.
NV Charts data are constantly updated, most detailed and reliable boating app, and with nautical charts available even offline.
Plus, the nv charts app will be continuously developed and updated for you.
### nv charts App · features:
- Offline navigation
- Reads / accesses all nv charts
- Simple download of charts
- Data is always up-to-date
- Synchronized navigation with other mobile units
- Seamless zoom and panning functions
- Intuitive route planning- AIS Wifi Support
- AIS Sart Beacon
- AIS Wifi Support
- AIS Sart Beacon
- Pro night mode
- Tracking and logbook, Marker, Ruller
- Positioning with both GPS and cellular signals
- Harbor Pilot · NV. Pedia
- Lighthouse sketches
- Dashboard of instruments
- Online weather
- Tide prediction
- Improved menu structure
- higher resolution setting available
- Search near me – all information around your location
- Position-sharing and Route sharing
## Android version 5.1 or higher is recomended
## Night mode will only be supportet on Android Version 5.0 +
## Enhanced rendering will only supportet on Android Version 5.0+
## NMEA log will only supportet on Android 4.4+
## Audio Alarm (SART, Lines, Circles ) will only supportet on Android 4.4+
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.