With the Poste Italiane App you save time and can:
• Book an appointment: choose the Post Office and the time most convenient for you on the map, you will receive a personalized reminder and just go to the Post Office at the appointed time, avoiding the wait
• Speed up your operations at the counter: fill in the required data in the app and save time by presenting the QR code, you will more quickly complete money transfers, telephone top-ups, top-ups of Postepay prepaid cards and sending correspondence
• Send parcels and mail: send parcels in just a few clicks from the comfort of your home, we can also collect them from your home. Not only that: you can also write and send registered letters, telegrams or letters online
• Track your shipments: Track the status of your packages and mail at a glance
• Pay safely: scan the code to be scanned and pay bills, car and motorbike tax and PagoPA payments
• Consult communications: perform advanced searches quickly and easily among the communications received on the Noticeboard from Poste Italiane (alerts, reminders, payments)
Now you can find your BancoPosta accounts and your Postepay cards here too, with all the information and details. Here's what you can do:
• Carry out fast payments and operations: top up your Postepay, pay bills, send and request money (P2P), make bank transfers and postal orders, withdraw without a card via the app, make telephone top-ups
• Consult the latest movements: view the summary of all transactions carried out from the account or card
• Manage your cards: view the PIN of your cards, set periodic operations (e.g. top-ups), establish payment and withdrawal limits, block the card, direct your bills
And now there's also dark mode! For an even more personalized experience, you can now activate dark mode from your device's settings menu.
Many other innovative services will arrive in the coming months, continue to use the app so you don't miss out on all the news!
Consult the accessibility declarations on https://www.poste.it/dichiarazione-accessibilita.html.