- For John Deere W/T-Series Combines
- The ideal tool for optimizing your machine settings
- Takes into account crop type and harvesting conditions
- Increase your daily machine efficiency
- Increase your overall machine performance
SOME ADVICE ON LOSS LEVELS:
- The App contains a loss calculator
- When checking loss level, make several measurements in a row
- Watch detailed instructions for calculating the losses
- Never base adjustments on a single point measurement
- Measure the loss level after the first 50 m path after entering the row from the headland
- This way you ensure that the machine is fully loaded with straw and grain.
Also check the detailed advice in the Operators Manual regarding machine optimization.
We wish you a successful harvest.
Map Viewing – View historical application maps
Report Viewing – Store and review reports generated by Apex™
GPS Tracking – Use your consumer device’s GPS to track your position within a field
Navigation – Get directions from your current location to a field in your database
Soil Sampling – Generate grid zones and document soil sampling operation
Mobile Farm Manager is compatible with Apex. See your local John Deere dealer for more detailed information.
The objectives of the summit are to:
-Elevate the awareness for big data and analytics in terms of its value to our customers and to our business;
-Illustrate how John Deere is utilizing data analytics and big data technologies to turn data into real business value;
-Help the business envision how data and analytics can help them develop new insights that are actionable.
Use this app to access important event information including session details, speaker bios, locations and more.
Field Tracer is an Android application designed to simplify GPS/GIS (Geographic Information Systems) mapping. Field Tracer delivers efficiency, improvements and cost-savings at every stage of your operation. Android support means readily available and easily affordable hardware in a variety of sizes and specifications to meet your needs.
-Works with your smart phones and tablets running Android version 4.0 or greater.
-It requires no external hardware for basic operation.
-For RTK GPS mapping the program can connect to external GPS antennas that stream NMEA data over Bluetooth.
-Dropbox is used as a platform for storing and accessing data. This means anytime access to your data from smartphones, tablets, PCs and laptops. It also means seamless back-ups and easy access for employees or customers.
Field Tracer was developed for use in:
-RTK Data collection
-Record polygons, lines and points
-Measure area and distance
-Select layers: SHP, JPEG, BMP and PNG formats (GRD coming soon)
-Organize data by clients/farms/fields
-Sync data to and from Dropbox
Gordon Handy Machinery Limited is here to help you find the product and receive the service that you need to make your day run even smoother.
32 years of standing behind the best products, the best service and the best parts and finance support in the Ag industry has helped to form a belief that you will find in every one of our staff in every one of our branches.
The John Deere group has operated now for over 170 years. The John Deere product range in tractors and other agricultural equipment as well as turf products have been the mainstay of the Gordon Handy Machinery business for over 30 years and will continue to be so. John Deere’s quality of manufacture and support services are simply unmatchable in the industry.
Book your machinery service on the app
Stay up to date with events
One Touch Calling
GPS one touch directions
JD parts ordering intergration
Pre-start simplifies your existing paper handling procedure.
All reports can be sent to your HSEC manager(s) which will eliminate any physical storage and reduces the amount of paper work on site, saving you time and money!
With this application, you will be able to browse inventory, order parts, schedule service appointments, and stay informed about all of our events and promotions happening at your local JD Equipment store!
Need a generator? JD Power Systems offers residential, commercial and industrial generators. If you are in need of rental equipment, JD Power & Tool offers everything you might need for that tough project.
JD Equipment….”Serving you for the Future”
The John Deere App Center easily provides users the ability to:
- Find and learn about all the John Deere Apps that help you work in a single place
- Sort for Mobile Apps most useful to you
- Provide Feedback to John Deere on any app in the John Deere App Center
- Share John Deere Apps via Social Media
- Have questions about how to set up the display the way you want it for planting?
- Tired of searching through the manuals for the answers?
The GoPlant application gives operators the ability to optimize their machine as they enter the Planting season. GoPlant suggests initial settings for both the machine and the display, which is for ExactEmerge 1775NT, and 1795 Series Planters. GoPlant also features a notes section and photo functionality to give operators a premium experience when setting their machine. GoPlant is a great guide to use in the field for planter optimization and to document changes made to settings during planting.
Keywords: GoPlant, Go Plant, Planting, Plant, Seeding, ExactEmerge, John Deere, Deere, Farming, Farm
Keywords: GoSpray, Go Spray, Sprayer, Applicator, John Deere, Deere, Farming, Farm
If you already have a JDLink™ account, simply log in and check your machines on the go. Use the DEMO account to explore the world of John Deere Telematics, if you are not yet a JDLink user. Enjoy a suited selection of JDLink™ features:
- Ultimate Data (if applicable)
- Multiple machine mapping
- Directions to machines
- Ping machines
- View and acknowledge alerts
- Engine Hours
- John Deere Remote Display Access
- Users can filter multiple alert categories at one time
- Users have the ability to view and search by Machine PIN
Keeping the overview over your fleet has never been easier and faster with this brand new app in your pocket! Monitoring and managing your machines outside the office within a couple of seconds is simple as never before!
• Calculate payment estimates for both installment and lease finance options.
• Choose between annual, semi-annual, quarterly and monthly payment options.
• Save and compare quoted payment scenarios side-by-side.
• View interest paid over the life of the loan and an installment amortization table.
Disclaimer – The payment calculator is for payment estimation purposes only. Actual payments of financed products through John Deere Financial may vary depending on final amount financed, interest rate and other factors.
Attention SAMSUNG Users – If you’re missing a decimal point on your keyboard, install “Google Keyboard” or another 3rd party keyboard to correct the issue.
GoBale, Go Bale, Hay, Silage, Bale, Baler, John Deere, round baler, 9 Series round balers, Large Square Baler
Features of the app are:
- A walk-around checklist for daily service items
- A guide to better understanding unique Deere M-Series Feller Buncher features
- Tips to customize your Feller Buncher operating experience to maximize productivity during regular operations or extreme conditions
Features of the app are:
- A walk-around checklist for daily service items
- A guide to better understanding unique Deere E-Series ADT features
- Tips to customize your ADT operating experience to maximize productivity during regular operations or extreme conditions
John Deere, Deere, haul, ADT, articulated dump truck, construction, mining, excavation
!!Requires a Deere dealer account to use!!
What's in this version: V2.0.11
Added new regions
Fixed crash for non-english devices
- View work orders in priority order to be completed
- Get driving directions directly to the field eliminating wasted time
- View field Boundary and field location
- Wirelessly transfer prescription files to/from the operator
- Electronically complete a work order
Operators can also log time in appropriate categories to allow fleet analysis of machine performance. When the work order is complete, the mobile device will auto-record the number of acres done on the work order. Optionally, an operator may also record up to 17 field conditions covering the following four categories:
- Applicator conditions
- Field conditions
- Pest conditions
- Weather conditions
After completing the order, all of the input field conditions are wirelessly sent to the AgLogic Web application, where they are populated into a printable field ticket.
AgLogic Mobile app is approved on Samsung 10 inch tablets either Wi-Fi or cellular data connection.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.2
Keywords: AgLogic, John Deere, John Deere AgLogic, Deere, Ag Logic