John Deere MyOperations™ takes remote management of your field operations and equipment to the next level. The MyOperations™ app connects with John Deere Operations Center, empowering you to evaluate expected vs. actual performance of job execution and machine utilization. Powered by an easy, reliable connection between you and your machines through JDLink™ Connect, the MyOperations™ app allows you to monitor completed field activities that occurred today and yesterday to determine the productivity and quality of each field for a given operation like Seeding, Application, Harvest, and Tillage. The MyOperations™ app is truly your solution to view machine and agronomic data anytime and anywhere. Access to these insights into your farm helps you proactively manage your day to improve logistics and productivity, as well as increasing confidence that your jobs are being executed as planned.
Contact your local dealer to learn more about the MyOperations™ app and the John Deere Operations Center.
- View of John Deere Operations Center information
- Easy single Sign On with other apps that require a MyJohnDeere login
- Dashboard of area worked by operation type and field summary cards
- Today and Yesterday view of Field Operation performance including quick view maps
- Graceful handoff to MyAnalyzer™ app to view historical field data and map layers
- View fields and field boundaries
- View Location History for each machine today
- View Machine location, hours, fuel levels and performance and efficiency measurements
- Link out to map app for driving directions to machines or fields
- View machine security and health alerts including diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- View operator's in-cab display with Remote Display Access (RDA)
- Partner view of John Deere Operations Center to support growers