Files is a small application by which you can perform various file operations while doing other things on your device. It has all the advance features with the power of small app so that you can use them anywhere. Please note that Files is in BETA Stage with active development to provide improvements everyday. Buy paid version, if you want to support and it also has some extra features.
[ SmApEx4SoPr ] Small Apps extension for Sony products
A complete file manager with all the basic operations as well as some advance and root features.
• Create, Copy, Paste, Move and Delete files and folders
• Replace or Skip files if exists
• Multi select files and folders
• Extract and create ZIP
• Also extracts APK and RAR files
• Rename, Copy path, Bookmark
• Share every file
• Open file as Text, Image, Audio, Video and File (all types)
• View details
• Copy link or view APK in Play store
• Sort by Name, Type, Size, Date
• Quick info to show Files, Folders and Size of the current directory
• Select from Simple and Detailed View
• Show Hidden files and Thumbnails
• Set Default Directory
• Root Access (Device must be Rooted)
• Edit or Delete system files
• Change permissions
• Change Owner/Group
• Records opened directories for quick access
• Open previous directories with just two clicks
• Results are stored per session and cleared when app is closed
• Search files and folders with quick search.
• Quickly change directory while in Search view.
• Go back anytime to view previous search results.
• Automatically saves history which can be deleted if required.
• Detailed info about the items selected and to be deleted/compressed.
• Perform tasks in the background or cancel an ongoing task.
• Resizable and support for Xperia™ themes.
• Can work as file picker to attach files in other apps.
• Swipe left from the browser to view list of installed apps.
• Create single or multiple backup(s) to save APK to SD card.
• Share as APK, Copy link, View in Play store and Uninstall.
• Set image as wallpaper
• Set audio as ringtone
- Root – Please wait 15 - 20 seconds when enabling root first time. Then, allow and done. After that it will get root permissions automatically.
- To paste text in text fields, use keyboard in landscape mode then, long press and paste (Only for below ICS).
- Long press on address bar to copy path.
Due to API changes third party apps cannot write external SD card on Android 4.4.x (KitKat). So, you can't delete or modify files. If your device is rooted then, you can fix this by several apps available on Play store. Lollipop support coming soon.
This app uses Storage permission to manage your files.
Modify the contents of your SD card – To manage your files.
I will not responsible for any kind of damage, loss of information, consequential damages, or any issues that are, or could be caused by the use of this software. You agree to use this software at your own risk. If you don't agree then, please don't download.
- In case of bugs/issues, please contact me via email before making any review.
- This is an Ad-free app. Buy paid version to support development.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications Inc.
File icons – medialoot.com