PreSonus® QMix-UC monitor mix app turns your mobile device into a powerful personal monitoring controller for StudioLive® Series III digital mixers. Whether you’re a busy front-of-house engineer looking for a better way to manage monitors, or a musician who’s ready to take control of their own stage mix, QMix-UC makes remotely controlling aux mixes easy, flexible, and intuitive. Just connect your Android™ device to the same wireless network as your StudioLive Series III or AI-series mixer, and you’re in control of your mix.
• Provides wireless control over any StudioLive Series III or AI-series digital mixer
• Remote-control aux mix send levels and panning
• Create up to 4 channel groups
• Wheel of Me controls the relative level of all customized “Me” channels with one simple control
• Supported PreSonus Products: StudioLive 64S, StudioLive 32S, StudioLive 32SX, StudioLive 32SC, StudioLive 32, StudioLive 24, StudioLive 16, StudioLive 32R, StudioLive 24R, StudioLive 16R, StudioLive 32.4.2AI, StudioLive 24.4.2AI, StudioLive 16.4.2AI, StudioLive RM/RML32, StudioLive RM/RML16, StudioLive 16.0.2 USB
Compatible with Android devices running Lollypop 5.0 (Android API Level 21) or later. The Android device must be connected to the same wireless network as a StudioLive Series III and AI-series mixer running the latest firmware version (available at My.PreSonus.com)
StudioLive Classic mixers (16.0.2 FireWire, 16.4.2, 24.4.2) require QMix and are not compatible with QMix-UC.