The application of the Brotherhood of Dulce Nombre de Jesus Nazareno de León is directed to all the devotees and tourists from Easter León and the brothers of the largest Brotherhood of town (4,500 members) and one of the most old (year of foundation 1611).
The application, available in Castilian, English and German, is an app developed in native language that incorporates text, images, audios and videos about all cultural, artistic and religious resources of the brotherhood.
JHS León geolocation implements the steps and routes traveled by the various processions.
The application displays information about:
- The latest news from the brotherhood, brothers and alerting users through timely notifications.
- History of the brotherhood through cultural information and images.
- Calendar of events of Holy Week, detailing the cultural and artistic information.
- Steps of the brotherhood, historical, cultural and artistic information, along with a wide variety of high quality images.
- Routes of processions on the city map.
- Paragraph Multimedia featured videos and audios with the guild, where the presence of his musical group.
- Automatic Level AA accessibility for people with visual disabilities.
- Modern design, current, intuitive, very fluid.
- Content Rich Quality available at all times regardless of mobile coverage of our device.
The app includes a QR code reader itself, plus constantly updated weather information.