myPorterville was designed to provide residents with a convenient way to access City services from any place at any time. You can submit service requests (potholes, street lights, trash collection, graffiti, and other non-emergency items) directly to us online or by using your mobile device and they will instantly be routed to the appropriate department administrator.
Here's how it works:
• See something that needs to be fixed?
• Submit a request and even attach a photo.
• City staff receives the request.
• The City fixes the problem!
• You get notified when the request is completed.
You can also monitor requests, provide comments, follow other requests in the community, check out the latest Porterville news and events, and more.
myPorterville helps make local government open and accessible to everyone. The City of Porterville looks forward to serving you. Download the app today and stay connected!