Logging into this app is more frustrating than trying to drive in LA traffic.
Works well It works well but i have to go to the play store to open it. Wont open from regular tab. Have to go to the play store. Ones its opened its great.
Junk It tells you to create an account, after you do you can't login into it...
The idea of this app is first rate. Unfortunately, the implementation is poor. The most maddening thing is it's behavior when the virtual keyboard is visible. After entering text one normally needs to go back to the form or doc to scroll down, move to another text box, etc. The standard Android UI allows the user to hit the "Back" link (usually a virtual button /link on the bottom of the phone near the "Home" button/link. Doing so in this app closes the whole form and returns the user to the previous screen. An alternative would be to touch the screen somewhere other than the keyboard in order to hold and swipe upward to scroll down. This does not seem to work in the app. What usually happens is that either the same thing as the previously described behavior, or some unexpected execution occurs, such as attempted login (BEFORE the password is filled in) on the login screen. There is also no way to check for updates to the app.
Waste of time. None of the links would open. Removing app from phone NOW.
This is what it's about This is what it's about
- Improved notifications layout
- Enhanced address validation and geocoding support
- Fixed minor bugs
- Chrome Custom Tabs support for Web Widgets
- Smoother app startup
- Memory usage improvements
- Supports Ice Cream Sandwich and above
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow support
- Added support for video uploads
- Introduced request clustering on map view
- Added ability to reset request filters
- Users can now search through request types