I love this app. I use it to check my balances, pay bills, transfer funds (single and recurring transactions) within my Citadel accounts and between an external account, deposit checks, set up CDs, and more. It's user-friendly too. The only thing I miss with the updates is the ability to name/rename my accounts with nicknames. I have accounts for different purposes, and that was really helpful.
One star for having a banner that blocked my ability to transfer funds to my car payment that was asking for a 5 star rating. Wouldn't go away no matter how many times I hit X. So here is your review.
I'm having trouble with this app I never had any problems before I try to go into it and most of the time it will say ERROR TRY AGAIN LATER AND WHEN I DO GET IN I CAN'T TRANFERED A COUPLE OF DOLLARS TO MY SON WHY?? CAN YOU FIX THIS PROBLEM FOR ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU ALL FIVE STARS I NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS BEFORE THIS WEEKEND AND WHY? THANKS YOU SO MUCH.
UPDATE 6/2017: Recent updates have fixed all of the bugs I had experienced. I now can deposit checks without getting error messages, and member-to-member transfers is far less complicated. The app also loads/opens much faster than before. I'd give 10 stars 🌟 if I could!
Been a member since 1991. Figured out the look. The Menu works well, and can deposit checks while traveling now, awesome!
Seem to have issues with randomly getting locked out of my account, only to have it resolve itself in a few days.
• Customize your home page by grouping accounts with simple drag and drop
• eDocuments has a new, streamlined page and defaults to the last 3 months of documents
• Account details have been added to the homepage – Next Payment Dates and Certificate Maturity Dates
• Quick Actions – Transfer & View History with a simple tap on the account you want to work with
• Ability to ‘Hide’ accounts you don’t want to view at every login under Account Preferences
Updated look and feel
The easiest way to securely send money, reload phones, and pay bills worldwide.