The Qantas Wellbeing App lets you earn Qantas Points for being active.
How does it work?
The App tracks and measures your activities like walking the dog, riding your bike or swimming in your local pool and then rewards you with Qantas Points.
Track and Earn
Used in tandem with your Phone or wearable device the App allows you to set goals, take part in group challenges, and earn Qantas Points.
How do I get started?
Earning Qantas Points in the Trial
Download the Qantas Wellbeing App and simply start walking, running, swimming, or cycling over the next 28 days and you’ll earn up to 1,500 Qantas Points - that’s the same rate as someone who has an Eligible Qantas Insurance Product.
When the Trial is over, you can still earn Qantas Points!
Continue using the App without purchasing an Eligible Product and earn Qantas Points at a reduced rate each month.
To earn more Qantas Points, simply purchase an Eligible Qantas Insurance Product.
Here’s how to use the App:
• Connect your phone to GoogleFit, Fitbit or Strava
• Complete Daily and Weekly Step, Cycle and Swimming challenges
• Take part in the seven day Friends Challenge
• Collect Badges for reaching milestones
• Invite your friends and family to join you in a Friends Challenge
• Receive notifications that help motivate you
• View your step statistics
* The Qantas Wellbeing App is offered by Qantas and you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and 13 years of age or over to use the App.