You've got big money goals. Whether making a budget, saving more money, always knowing what you have left o spend, or growing investments -- you need tools to make managing your money simple. Enter Quicken Simplifi, a powerful budget and personal finance app developed by Quicken, a trusted name for over 40 years. Quicken Simplifi gives you the insights you need to track your money and live a healthier financial life.
Step 1: Sync Your Accounts
Connect your financial accounts (banks, credit cards, loans, investments, retirement, etc.) to get a complete view of your money and finances. All transactions (including pending) are automatically imported – allowing you to track your finances and budget in real-time. Mark recurring bills so they're automatically added to future monthly budgets.
Step 2: The Budget
Making a budget starts with knowing your income and expenses. Use imported paychecks and transactions to see your income and spending then give every dollar a job.
– See where paychecks, income, and expenses land throughout the month
– Watch spending in budget categories like online shopping, food delivery, and subscriptions
– Get alerts on upcoming bills to ensure there's always money to cover expenses
Step 3: Reach Your Money Goals Faster.
Paying off debt, buying a house, saving for a vacation or planning retirement? A budget app helps you stay on track and make progress towards your money goals.
– Connect debt accounts like credit cards, student loan debt, and car loans to track your debt payoff progress
– Create multiple savings goals and track them in the budget
– Set reminders if your goals are off-track so you can adjust your contributions
Personal Financial Insights & Money Dashboard
– See month-to-date spending and upcoming bills so you stay in control of your money
– Customize your dashboard to prioritize the reports most important to you
– Easy access to summary balances for banking, property and debt, investing, and net worth
Trusted in Personal Finance
For 40+ years, Quicken has been the leader in personal financial management – empowering people to budget better, make smart financial decisions, stay on track with their money goals, and lead healthy financial lives.
We take privacy and security seriously; learn more at quicken.com/privacy/us. California residents may use the link to opt out of the use of personal information per the CCPA.