The Quicken Desktop Companion App is a personal finance app for existing subscribers to use with your Quicken desktop software. Free to download and use with your active Quicken desktop subscription.
The Quicken Desktop Companion App for Android syncs with Quicken desktop, so you can make smart decisions with your money no matter where you are. We stand behind our products with over 30 years of experience and a 30-day money back guarantee.
If you currently don’t have Quicken on your desktop, please visit us at www.quicken.com/products to download our top personal finance software.
STAY CONNECTED TO YOUR MONEY ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
• Automatically syncs your desktop and mobile data.
• View your balances, accounts, and transactions.
• See spending trends and check your budget.
• Enter transactions as you spend even when you are not connected to the internet.
• Search transaction history.
• Split transactions for an accurate view of spending.
• Snap and store a picture of your receipt.
FEEL CONFIDENT YOUR INFORMATION IS SECURE
• Passcode-protected and backed by 256-bit encryption.
• Additional security with passcode protection.
• Data access guarantee: Always have full access to and ownership of your data.
USING THE APP
To begin using the Quicken Desktop Companion App, first create a Quicken ID from your Quicken desktop software. You will need this ID to log-in to the app and begin syncing your data.
• Android mobile or tablet: requires 4.1 or higher
• Windows Phone and Blackberry: not compatible at this time
QUICKEN VERSION REQUIREMENTS
Quicken desktop software for Mac or for Windows: Starter Edition, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business, or Rental Property Manager is required.
We’re serious about protecting your account and privacy. Visit https://www.quicken.com/privacy/us to learn more.
If you are a California resident, please refer to the new privacy guidelines set forth by The California Consumer Privacy Act on information sharing. If you would like to opt-out of the sale of your personal information as defined by these new guidelines, please go to http://www.quicken.com/privacy