The ReSound Smart™ app is compatible with the following hearing aids:
ReSound LiNX²™ 9/7/5, ReSound LiNX™ 9/7, ReSound LiNX TS™ 9/7, ReSound ENZO²™ 9/7/5, ReSound ENZO™ 9/7, ReSound UP Smart™ 9/7/5 hearing aids.
Note: Your hearing aids may need to be updated with the latest firmware to work with the app. This update is available through your hearing care professional.
The ReSound Smart™ app is compatible with the following mobile devices:
• Samsung Galaxy® S9
• Samsung Galaxy® S9+
• Samsung Galaxy® S8 (ReSound LiNX², ReSound ENZO² only)
• Samsung Galaxy® S8+ (ReSound LiNX², ReSound ENZO² only)
• Samsung Galaxy® S7
• Samsung Galaxy® S7 Edge
• Samsung Galaxy® S6
• Samsung Galaxy® S6 Edge
• Samsung Galaxy® S5
• Samsung Galaxy® S4
• Samsung Galaxy® Note 4
• Samsung Galaxy® Note 5
We recommend that your Android mobile device is running Android OS version 5.0 – Lollipop or later versions.
Some of the models will work with earlier Android OS versions such as Android OS 4.4.2 - KitKat.
We are continually making more Android devices compatible, so please consult the Smart app website for up-to-date compatibility information: www.resound.com/compatibility
The ReSound Smart™ app enables you to control and personalize your hearing experience – intuitively and discretely.
It is the first hearing aid app with a direct connection between your ReSound Smart hearing aids and your Android mobile device.
Use the ReSound Smart™ app to:
• Adjust volume settings on your hearing aids
• Mute your hearing aids
• Adjust volume of your ReSound streaming accessory separately
• Adjust speech focus as well as comfort in noise and wind with Sound Enhancer (for selected programs in ReSound LiNX² 9 and ENZO² 9 only)
• Change manual and streamer programs
• Edit and personalize program names
• Adjust treble and bass to your preferences
• Save your preferred settings as a Favorite – with or without tagging to a location
• Battery and connection status
• Get inspiration and personalized information about your hearing aid
• Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids
• Tinnitus Manager: Adjustment of sound variation and frequency of the Tinnitus Sound Generator. Selection of Nature Sounds. (Features available in ReSound LiNX² and ENZO² if enabled by your hearing care professional).
For more information and help, please visit www.resound.com/smartapp
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.