Totally addictive Not sure I should be grateful to my son in law for introducing me to this game! Haven't watched any TV since it's download a week ago......
Horrible developer Extortion (in this case withholding the grenadier unit until the game is reviewed) is never right. And conveniently the extortion message doesn't come up for a level or so, so you are probably past the return limit before you find out.
Genuinely fun Everything a phone game should be: makes good use of touch screen, simple graphics for effective game play, lots of humour. The controls take a time to pick up but, after a baffling start, I cannot get enough of it.
Good but Good game overall. Similar to command and conquer, but u take turns. I dont like that youcant destroy buildings. I also dont like the fact the only way to unlock a grenadier unit is to rate the game and only way to rate the game is by joining google plus.
Better than great... Easily the best game for both my phone and tablet. I thought it wouldn't scale for the A500, but it looks great. A definite buy!
pretty fun Its a good game runs smooth on my gs2. Turn based strategy war each move has animations so when alot of units are on screen it takes time for each side to complete a turn. I would recomend this.
* Fix for Android 4.1.2 issue with pinch zoom.
* Fix for music issue not stopping when game was out of focus
* Added non-linear depth support for nVidia devices.
* Fix for Google Update issue.
* Fix for corrupted splash screen resulting in crashes with 1.2.5
* Fixed a crash issue on Jelly Bean (4.1)
* Various bug fixes.
(1.2.2) Improved performance,
* Fix for Asus Transformer on Android 4.0 (ICS)
* Fix for XPeria Pro input on Android 4.0 (ICS)