ScoreSense® Mobile App
The ScoreSense® mobile app delivers your latest scores and reports from TransUnion, Equifax and Experian, lets you check for credit alerts, verify or dispute changes, get updates from all 3 bureaus – and access tools to help you track your performance anytime, anywhere.
View your credit scores on your Android device and get notifications about your credit with the ScoreSense mobile app.
TOP FEATURES OF THE SCORESENSE MOBILE APP:
• Credit scores and reports from all three credit bureaus
• Daily Credit monitoring and alerts
• Credit insights to see factors most affecting your scores
• Ability to view your credit reports directly in the app
• Dispute Center to help address errors on your credit reports
• Reminder when your latest credit scores are available
• Reports analysis to spot discrepancies on your credit reports
• Score tracking to see how your credit scores perform over time
• Credit Specialists ready to answer your questions, one-on-one
• Learning Center for articles on credit basics and credit tips
• Compare your scores in the U.S., your state or age group
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Why is it important to check my credit scores?
A: Your scores help determine the interest rates you will be offered on mortgages, car loans, credit cards and lines of credit. With good credit scores, you are often offered more favorable interest rates on loans and credit cards.
Q: How often should I check my credit scores and reports?
A: You should regularly review your credit scores and credit reports to ensure the information is accurate, uncover signs of fraud, and address errors that could lower your scores.
Q: Will checking my credit scores affect my scores?
A: No. Checking your credit scores through the ScoreSense app or ScoreSense.com does not hurt your scores.
Q: What is credit monitoring?
A: We monitor your credit report, daily, and notify you with a Credit Alert email when changes are detected.
Note: A ScoreSense account is required to access the ScoreSense app. If you are not a ScoreSense member, sign up for a free, 7-day trial and get access to your credit scores, credit reports and credit monitoring.