Free, Helpful Features for Your Credit:
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Weekly updates of credit scores and reports
• Daily monitoring of your TransUnion credit report
• Push notifications for credit alerts
• Personalized recommendations
• Tools to track all your reported accounts in one place
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Cleaner, redesigned layout
• Upgraded dashboard quickly highlights key changes to your credit profile
• Easy-to-read list of your alerts and notifications
We’ll be continuing to update our app in the next few months with new features. Stay tuned!
CREDIT KARMA HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
• Wall Street Journal
• USA TODAY
Credit Karma is both a free consumer service and a personalized marketplace. We provide more than 35 million people with free credit scores, reports and credit monitoring, and we specialize in helping you find financial products that fit your specific needs. We believe that taking charge of your credit and reaching your financial goals go hand in hand. To learn more, visit www.creditkarma.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is Credit Karma really free?
A: Yes. Credit Karma will never ask for your credit card information.
Q: Will accessing my credit report hurt my credit?
A: No. Checking your own score does not negatively impact your credit score.
As an Experian Credit Tracker member, just sign in to your account with your Username and Password to start using the app.
• View your full Experian Credit Report so you can see the same kind of information that banks see – including all of your credit accounts, inquiries, and any public records.
• Your Experian Credit Report will automatically be updated every day when you sign in.
• Get your current FICO Credit Score. FICO Scores are used in 90% of credit decisions.
• Track how your FICO Score changes over time and see the key areas that influence your FICO Score.
• Score Factors tell you which of your financial behaviors are helping and hurting your FICO Score.
• Your FICO Score will automatically be updated every day when you sign in.
CREDIT MONITORING & ALERTS
• We monitor changes to your credit profile such as when a new credit account is opened in your name, an address change is reported, or an inquiry appears on your credit report.
• When these changes occur, we’ll send you an alert so that you can view it right away on your device.
• Dashboard provides an overview of your most recent credit health and trends.
• Your Credit Summary shows you the five key elements that make up your FICO Score based on your Experian Credit Report.
NOT A MEMBER YET?
• Buy your Experian Credit Report for $1 and start your 7-day trial membership with Experian Credit Tracker. After the trial is over, your membership will be $21.95/month.
• Just tap “Sign Up” and complete the enrollment process on your device – then you’ll have unlimited access to your Experian credit data and monitoring!
Download the new Experian Credit Tracker app for Android devices today for a faster, easier way to access your credit on the go.
Now you can check your credit score for free using our Android app on Google Play! We provide a free trial and unlimited credit monitoring from all three major credit bureaus. We offer unlimited access to all three credit reports and credit scores and complementary credit monitoring to ensure you are not a victim of fraud and identity theft. Download our new free app today and check your scores and reports!
With our app you will receive:
■ Extensive 3-Bureau Report and Scores from Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion
■ Customize your alerts to be notified of key changes to your credit file
■ Dedicated ID Theft Assistance and Insurance
■ Credit Score Monitoring with Custom Alerts
■ Social Security Number Monitoring - Receive an alert if your SSN is found on suspected Internet trading sites.
What is a credit score?
A credit score summarizes your entire credit report information into one number. This number is calculated by a mathematical equation that evaluates many types of information from your credit report at that particular credit-reporting agency. By comparing this information to the patterns in thousands of past credit reports, scoring identifies your level of credit risk. Your score tells a lender how likely you are to repay a loan, or make credit payments on time. The higher your score is, the better chance you have of getting the credit you apply for.
How is my credit score used?
Credit scores are one of the main tools creditors, employers, insurance and finance companies rely on to determine your creditworthiness. Your score is a quick snapshot that is often used when credit decisions are made quickly. Creditors may also obtain your full credit report, to access more detailed information to aide their decision on your level of risk.
Each of the national credit reporting agencies, Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion, also offers industry-specific scores and methods to check credit. An industry-specific credit report score allows lenders in the various industries to better assess certain factors in your credit file. For instance, a lender in the automotive finance industry might request a score model that more closely evaluates your auto loan payment history. The actual score is based on the credit data available in your file with that credit reporting agency, and may vary from one to another. Your credit score rating may also vary, depending on the credit report score model requested (Auto specific, mortgage, etc).
How is my credit score calculated?
There are many types of score factors that can have a positive or negative effect on your score. The factors are listed in order of the degree to which they affect your score negatively, meaning that the factor listed first is what most decreased your score. Some examples of score factors include but are not limited to:
• Too many inquiries (how often you apply for credit)
• Too many serious delinquencies (how timely your account payments are)
• Too many recently opened accounts (how often you have opened new lines of credit recently)
• Average balance of revolving accounts is too high (what you owe vs. available)
• Too few mortgage accounts (what types of credit do you use)
How often is my credit report updated?
In general, creditors forward information to the credit reporting agencies monthly. The day of the month that each individual creditor sends updates varies. In other words, we might receive an update from creditor A on the first of every month and from creditor B on the 11th of every month, etc.
Equifax Places on your Android device utilizes your GPS location to show you:
- Equifax Credit Score™: Average credit scores in your area
- Fraud Index: The frequency of identity fraud in your area
- Credit Rankings: How your credit measures up to others in your area
Want more? With an eligible Equifax product, you can also:
- Lock and unlock your Equifax credit file*
- View alerts about key credit file changes
- Check your Equifax Credit Score–anywhere, anytime
- Get one-stop protection if you ever lose your wallet
…all from your Android device! Try it for FREE now.
Equifax Credit Rankings™ and Equifax Fraud Index™ are trademarks of Equifax Inc.
*Locking your credit file with Equifax Credit Report Control will prevent access to your Equifax credit file by certain third parties, such as credit grantors or other companies and agencies. Credit Report Control will not prevent access to your credit file at any other credit reporting agency, and will not prevent access to your Equifax credit file by companies like Equifax Personal Solutions which provide you with access to your credit report or credit score or monitor your credit file; Federal, state and local government agencies; companies reviewing your application for employment; companies that have a current account or relationship with you, and collection agencies acting on behalf of those whom you owe; for fraud detection and prevention purposes; and companies that wish to make pre-approved offers of credit or insurance to you.
Monitor & Protect Your Credit, Quickly and Conveniently
Our app starts at the Dashboard, which shows you your current TransUnion credit score and seamlessly connects you to a variety of credit information categories like alerts, accounts and inquiries.
With the TransUnion Mobile App you can:
- Check your TransUnion credit score to see where you stand
- Learn what’s influencing your TransUnion score, so you can take positive action
- Get alerts of critical TransUnion credit report changes to help protect against ID theft
- Immediately block & unblock access to your TransUnion report, right from your device
- See your credit accounts to get a complete and up-to-date picture of your credit history
- Review credit inquiries to see if others have applied for credit in your name so you can protect against credit fraud
- View public records associated with your name to discover liens and get the latest on legal proceedings
- Verify your personal information to ensure timely and accurate communication
Join More Than 11 Million TransUnion Credit Management Product Users
TransUnion Interactive, Inc. is the consumer subsidiary of TransUnion, a global leader in credit information and information management services, which maintains credit histories on approximately 500 million consumers around the globe.
★★ Exclusive Pro Feature for free: Loan Prepayment Simulation (total or partial) in order to define the best moment to repay the rest of your loan ★★
Indeed Easy Loan Calculator Pro allows you to:
- Calculate Monthly payments (EMI) from duration automatically without clicking a button
- Calculate Loan duration from monthly payements.
- Know the Interests share in the monthly payments and the global cost of the loan
- Display Insurance ratio in monthly payments and global payment.
- Display detailed amortization Schedule table.
- Export and save Amortization table to Excel File and e-mail it
- Simulate an early Loan Repayment (total or partial) in order to define the best moment to repay the rest or a part of your loan
- Start Date selection in Amortization table and Early repayment
- Compute penalties resulting of Loan early repayment
- Display graphs of the evolution of the ratio of interests and amortization in monthly payments
• Monitor Case status.
• View items that have been removed from your credit reports.
• View ReportWatch credit monitoring alerts.
• View Your Credit reports on file.
• View your current creditor actions.
• View your credit bureau actions.
* consultations des soldes
* consultations des montants à débit différé
* consultations des dernières opérations
* notification lors de l'arrivée de nouvelles opérations
* effectuer des virements
* obtenir un RIB
* optimisation de votre épargne
Consultez tout ce qu'il faut savoir sur la sécurisation de cette application sur https://sites.google.com/site/creditagroid/Application-Android-pour-le-Credit-Agricole/securite-et-confidentialite
Avec Credit Agroid, je maîtrise mon budget !
Merci de me remonter tout dysfonctionnement.
Cette application n'est pas éditée par le credit agricole.
Crédit Agricole est une marque déposée.
Credit Scoring 101. We will break down the five categories of a credit score and then we will break down those into sub categories so even if you know absolutely nothing about a credit score, now you will know all of the basics...that is where it starts.
CEP is not just a credit education company but we believe that is where it must start. The more you know about how a score is calculated the more likely you are to maintain that score as efficiently as possible.
Please be mindful, this is exactly what it says...the basics. It is a very short, quick and FREE educational crash course.
We are just getting started so if you have ANY questions or requests please feel free to ask. We will be adding a lot of great, very useful information, from how to be sure that there are no mistakes on your credit report and how to actually correct those very same mistakes.
You ask it and we will answer it!
Credit Enhancement Pro
Your Score. Your Life. Your Freedom. TM
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Best Apps of 2013
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money
Our app keeps your bills, money, & budget in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due and pay them on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance with 1 easy click
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See & track all your bills, accounts, & cash in one centralized place from your mobile device
• Receive alerts when cash is low and credit limits are near
• Take action on alerts & notifications from your wear device
• Add the Mint Bills widget to your home screen for one-tap access to your bills
The Mint Bills app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again, paying overdraft or late fees, or exceeding your monthly budget – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. No stamps, no phone calls, no late fees, no hassle.
The Mint Bills mobile app keeps it all together in once central place. Personal finances & budgeting can get complex - with multiple credit cards, bank accounts, insurance accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a bill payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand with your personal finances.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a personal 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely with one easy click.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages & emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the app
2. Securely connect your personal finance accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies
We support thousands of banks so you can track your cash flow, including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, and more! You can monitor all of your personal finance accounts, stay on top of your money, budget, see cash balances, mortgages, loans, bills, and keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions like USAA (bank/credit card & insurance), and Navy Federal Credit Union, as well as all the most popular credit cards such as Discover, American Express, Capital One, Citibank, and Chase. You can also track insurance providers such as State Farm Insurance, GEICO, and more!
Mint Bills is provided by Intuit Mint Bills, Inc., an authorized delegate of Intuit Payments Inc. in Washington State.
• Speed through checkout with Tap and Pay on your Android device (check compatibility at http://goo.gl/tmttJx)
• Get the Google Wallet Card to spend your Wallet Balance anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted in the US
• Pay your friends back quickly by sending money in the US
Stay protected when shopping or sending money
• Google Wallet is backed by 24/7 fraud monitoring and the Google Wallet Fraud Protection Guarantee, which covers 100% of any transactions made without your authorization.
• If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable the Google Wallet app online or by calling our 24/7 support number at http://goo.gl/hajmJS.
• For added security, you can lock your app with a Google Wallet PIN.
• If your Wallet Card is misplaced, you can lock your card so it can't be used. You can unlock your card any time.
The Google Wallet app uses your location to show you nearby loyalty programs, stores that accept your gift cards, and more. If you would like to turn this feature off, please go to Settings and turn off Location Sharing.
Now accessing your Credit Alert® monitoring alerts and current credit status is more convenient than ever. A simple download gets you enhanced, on-the-go, mobile access to your account information, including:
• New Accounts or Applications in Your Name
• Certain Changes to Your Credit Profile
• Factors that may be affecting your credit score
To enjoy these features, Credit Alert® membership is required. Not yet a Credit Alert® member? Call us at 1-800-548-2610 to find the solution that’s right for you.
Best app to compare and apply for Credit Card (Amex, Master Card, Visa, Chase)
Silver is an award-winning mobile application that helps you the best cards in seconds, get all the details you need, and even let you apply directly from your mobile device. With Silver, you stay on top of your credit cards, so you never miss a renewal or get hit with annual fee & interest fees again.
Silver provides millions of consumers with the best credit card they need and access to the right tools to help them find out the everyday cost savings of having the best possible credit by offering personalized savings recommendations for credit cards from our financial experts. It also provides financial education and access to free tools that empower consumers to take charge of their financial health.
It’s the best way to earn more rewards, travel miles and unique perks with your credit card!
Exclusive Features of Silver:
EASILY MANAGE YOUR CREDIT CARDS WHEREVER YOU ARE
• Our simple quiz to help you find the right card for you
• Get analysis of your existing credit cards
• Save money and earn additional rewards by applying for a new balance transfer or rewards credit card
• Save money with our personalized unbiased recommendations from our credit cards experts
• The best deals available on the market: rewards, cashback, no annual fee, best balance transfer and even more!
• Fast filtering options: APR, annual fee, credit score,…
• Silver keeps your credit cards & budget in check
• Call in one tap the customer service of your favorite credit card if you have any question
• Save more money, earn more rewards and avoid paying extra annual fees!
• Safe and secure application for your favorite credit card
• Bank level encryption practices ensure that with Silver, your information is always safe
• You can check 24/7 whether you have the best possible credit card right now
• Apply directly from your phone and get approved in less than 60 seconds - it's so easy!
It’s very easy to use Silver:
1. Download the app
2. Answer our simple quiz to understand which type of card you are looking for
3. Relax for a few seconds while the app finds the best credit card, for you!
With our safe and secure app, you can find out and monitor the real cost of your credit cards. Silver is completely free and no credit card is required.
Silver can help you earn hundreds of dollars or thousands of airline miles each year just by using the right credit card at the right time. Some of our users haven’t paid for a single flight for three years. Save more than $300 with the cards you already have and more than $1,000 with new recommendations from our smart card recommendation algorithm.
We support thousands of banks so you can track your credit cards, including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, American Express, Sears and more! We also support credit unions like USAA (bank/credit card & insurance), and Navy Federal Credit Union, as well as all the most popular credit cards such as American Express Platinum, American Express Starwood, American Express Premier Rewards Gold, Chase Sapphire, Chase Freedom, Chase United MileagePlus Explorer, and Chase United Club.
Concept seen on New York Times, TechCrunch, Business Insider, The Wall Street Journal.
If you have any feedback or question, please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond personally to all our clients.
Our Blog with Credit Card Tips: http://www.silvermoneyservices.com/blog/
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/silvermoneyservices/
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/silvermoneyservices/
Follow our tips on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/silvermoneyservices/
1. Add/delete/edit credit card purchase and payment
2. Show transactions by statement, day, week, month and year
3. Show credit limit, available balance and new balance
4. Display categories of purchase in pie chart (require internet)
5. Transaction report in csv, html and excel xml
6. Export/Email transaction report
7. Backup and restore database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs
8. Auto backup database to SD card when exiting the app
9. Auto backup database to Dropbox™ when exiting the app
10. Support your country currency
11. Configurable first day of week
12. Configurable date format
13. Email credit card record
14. Password protection
15. Add new record with default value
16. Default email address for receiving report
17. Camera receipt
18. Sorting, Filtering data
19. Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development, thank you.
※ Since we can't reply reviews in the market, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
kw: credit card expense tracker, tracking credit card, credit card tracker, finance manager, personal finance, track, expense, expenses, credit card