Free, Helpful Features for Your Credit:
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Weekly updates of credit scores and reports
• Daily monitoring of your TransUnion credit report
• Push notifications for credit alerts
• Personalized recommendations
• Tools to track all your reported accounts in one place
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Cleaner, redesigned layout
• Upgraded dashboard quickly highlights key changes to your credit profile
• Easy-to-read list of your alerts and notifications
We’ll be continuing to update our app in the next few months with new features. Stay tuned!
CREDIT KARMA HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
• Wall Street Journal
• USA TODAY
Credit Karma is both a free consumer service and a personalized marketplace. We provide more than 35 million people with free credit scores, reports and credit monitoring, and we specialize in helping you find financial products that fit your specific needs. We believe that taking charge of your credit and reaching your financial goals go hand in hand. To learn more, visit www.creditkarma.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is Credit Karma really free?
A: Yes. Credit Karma will never ask for your credit card information.
Q: Will accessing my credit report hurt my credit?
A: No. Checking your own score does not negatively impact your credit score.
Get your Experian® Credit Score, plus so much more! Use the new freecreditscore.com™ app for Android™ to get notified when there’s a change to your credit, see how your Score changes over time, set credit goals, and use the Score Planner to understand how life events could positively or negatively affect your Credit Score. With enrollment in freecreditscore.com, members can now enjoy true hands-on Credit Score Monitoring on Android.
Not a member yet? Download the app for free, explore our credit education content, estimate your Experian Credit Score with our Score Planner, or sign up for a 7-day free trial membership to get your Experian Credit Score to see all the benefits of membership (credit card required). After trial, full membership is just $9.99 per month if you love it, or cancel anytime directly in the app with just a few taps.
The revolutionary freecreditscore.com app for Android gives members unlimited access to their interactive Experian Credit Score and Credit Report. Tap, spin and interact with your full credit picture in a completely re-imagined way.
• Experian Credit Score – See your Score history on an interactive graph to gain insights into how and why your Score is changing. Find out which factors are helping and hurting your Score.
• Credit Summary – The Credit Summary Wheel can help you easily see the five key areas that most influence your Experian Credit Score to help you better understand your credit.
• Score Planner™ – Our interactive Score Planner lets you see how various credit decisions, like applying for a loan or paying off debt, could positively or negatively affect your Experian Credit Score. Score Planner is available to members and non-members.
• Credit Monitoring & Alerts – We alert you to any key changes such as new credit accounts opened in your name, an address change or inquiries on any of your accounts. Get notified when there is a change to your credit or your Score, or when your monthly credit statement is available.
• Credit Reports & Monthly Statements – As a member, you get unlimited access to your Experian Credit Report where you can see details on all your credit accounts, and your Monthly Credit Statement, a monthly snapshot of all your vital credit information.
• Identity Protection – We work to keep your identity your own with daily identity theft monitoring, dedicated Fraud Resolution Support to help you handle any suspicious activity, and a $50,000 Product Guarantee.* Membership includes access to a live Fraud Resolution Representative 7 days per week.
• Credit Resources – We offer the latest credit information you need to help understand your Credit Score including: Videos and a Credit Glossary.
If you’re already a freecreditscore.com member, just sign in with your Username and Password. Understanding your credit has never been easier with freecreditscore.com for Android.
*Due to New York state law restrictions, the freecreditscore.com Guarantee cannot be offered to residents of New York.
Equifax Places on your Android device utilizes your GPS location to show you:
- Equifax Credit Score™: Average credit scores in your area
- Fraud Index: The frequency of identity fraud in your area
- Credit Rankings: How your credit measures up to others in your area
Want more? With an eligible Equifax product, you can also:
- Lock and unlock your Equifax credit file*
- View alerts about key credit file changes
- Check your Equifax Credit Score–anywhere, anytime
- Get one-stop protection if you ever lose your wallet
…all from your Android device! Try it for FREE now.
Equifax Credit Rankings™ and Equifax Fraud Index™ are trademarks of Equifax Inc.
*Locking your credit file with Equifax Credit Report Control will prevent access to your Equifax credit file by certain third parties, such as credit grantors or other companies and agencies. Credit Report Control will not prevent access to your credit file at any other credit reporting agency, and will not prevent access to your Equifax credit file by companies like Equifax Personal Solutions which provide you with access to your credit report or credit score or monitor your credit file; Federal, state and local government agencies; companies reviewing your application for employment; companies that have a current account or relationship with you, and collection agencies acting on behalf of those whom you owe; for fraud detection and prevention purposes; and companies that wish to make pre-approved offers of credit or insurance to you.
Enter any credit card number and Credit Card will tell you:
- whether or not it's valid by using Luhn's algorithm
- country where the card was issued
- name of the entity that issued the card
- type of card (EX. debit/credit, visa electron...)
- entity's office phone number
Use Credit Card to validate a card before performing any transaction, great for merchants.
Credit Manager will calculate the payment schedule, and will calculate the outstanding balance of the loan. You will always know how much you have left to pay and how much you are ahead of schedule.
- The calculation of the payment schedule (Standard / Anuitet)
- Keeping statistics on completed payment
- Calculation of the outstanding balance on the loan
- A reminder of the next payment (only Credit Manager PRO)
- (NEW) Changing the interest rate (only Credit Manager PRO)
- Protection against accidental deletion of important loans
- (NEW) Blocking access to the data by password (only Credit Manager PRO)
1. Add/delete/edit credit card purchase and payment
2. Show transactions by statement, day, week, month and year
3. Show credit limit, available balance and new balance
4. Display categories of purchase in pie chart (require internet)
5. Transaction report in csv, html and excel xml
6. Export/Email transaction report
7. Backup and restore database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs
8. Auto backup database to SD card when exiting the app
9. Auto backup database to Dropbox™ when exiting the app
10. Support your country currency
11. Configurable first day of week
12. Configurable date format
13. Email credit card record
14. Password protection
15. Add new record with default value
16. Default email address for receiving report
17. Camera receipt
18. Sorting, Filtering data
19. Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development, thank you.
※ Since we can't reply reviews in the market, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
kw: credit card expense tracker, tracking credit card, credit card tracker, finance manager, personal finance, track, expense, expenses, credit card
Credit Scoring 101. We will break down the five categories of a credit score and then we will break down those into sub categories so even if you know absolutely nothing about a credit score, now you will know all of the basics...that is where it starts.
CEP is not just a credit education company but we believe that is where it must start. The more you know about how a score is calculated the more likely you are to maintain that score as efficiently as possible.
Please be mindful, this is exactly what it says...the basics. It is a very short, quick and FREE educational crash course.
We are just getting started so if you have ANY questions or requests please feel free to ask. We will be adding a lot of great, very useful information, from how to be sure that there are no mistakes on your credit report and how to actually correct those very same mistakes.
You ask it and we will answer it!
Credit Enhancement Pro
Your Score. Your Life. Your Freedom. TM
* consultations des soldes
* consultations des montants à débit différé
* consultations des dernières opérations
* notification lors de l'arrivée de nouvelles opérations
* effectuer des virements
* obtenir un RIB
* optimisation de votre épargne
Consultez tout ce qu'il faut savoir sur la sécurisation de cette application sur https://sites.google.com/site/creditagroid/Application-Android-pour-le-Credit-Agricole/securite-et-confidentialite
Avec Credit Agroid, je maîtrise mon budget !
Merci de me remonter tout dysfonctionnement.
Cette application n'est pas éditée par le credit agricole.
Crédit Agricole est une marque déposée.
Quickly sign in using a 4-digit passcode to view your account balances and review transactions. Deposit checks even though you are miles from the nearest branch. Easily transfer funds, pay your credit card or loans, find ATMs and branches, view and track rates, and calculate a loan payment.
• Great look, feel and navigation. Easier to find information on your accounts and transactions.
• Passcode. Use a four digit code to see your balances quicker.
• Member to member transfers for paying friends when you're on the move.
• Bill Pay for making payments on the go.
• Deposit checks using your camera.
• View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
• Make payments directly to Navy Federal consumer loans, mortgages and credit cards.
• Send money to external bank accounts.
• Apply for new credit cards.
• View credit card reward points and redeem cashRewards
• Order new or replacement Visa® Check Cards and activate them.
• Branch and ATM locator.
• View rates.
• Safe and Secure, 24 hours a day.
★ To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal Access Number and password. If you are not set up for Navy Federal Online Account Access, apply online or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA. Message and data rates may apply.
Since we get asked about this a lot, here is a list of the permissions that our app requires and the reason we ask for them:
• Device & app history- Used so we can tell you when your sign in is about to time out.
• Contacts- Used to look up other members to send money to. Your contact information is never stored on our servers.
• Location- Used to find Navy Federal branches and free ATMs close to you
• Phone- Allows you to tap a phone number to call us if you need additional service.
• Photos/Media/Files- Used to speed up app performance.
• Camera- Required to take a picture of a check for mobile deposits
• Wi-Fi connection information- required in order to use a Wi-Fi connection in addition to cellular data
• Speed through checkout with Tap and Pay on your Android device (check compatibility at http://goo.gl/tmttJx)
• Get the Google Wallet Card to spend your Wallet Balance anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted in the US
• Pay your friends back quickly by sending money in the US
Stay protected when shopping or sending money
• Google Wallet is backed by 24/7 fraud monitoring and the Google Wallet Fraud Protection Guarantee, which covers 100% of any transactions made without your authorization.
• If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable the Google Wallet app online or by calling our 24/7 support number at http://goo.gl/hajmJS.
• For added security, you can lock your app with a Google Wallet PIN.
• If your Wallet Card is misplaced, you can lock your card so it can't be used. You can unlock your card any time.
The Google Wallet app uses your location to show you nearby loyalty programs, stores that accept your gift cards, and more. If you would like to turn this feature off, please go to Settings and turn off Location Sharing.
Mint Bills is from the creators of TurboTax, Quicken, QuickBooks, and Mint.
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Best Apps of 2013
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money
Our app keeps your bills, money, & budget in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due and pay them on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance with 1 easy click
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See & track all your bills, accounts, & cash in one centralized place from your mobile device
• Receive alerts when cash is low and credit limits are near
• Take action on alerts & notifications from your wear device
• Add the Mint Bills widget to your home screen for one-tap access to your bills
The Mint Bills app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again, paying overdraft or late fees, or exceeding your monthly budget – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. No stamps, no phone calls, no late fees, no hassle.
The Mint Bills mobile app keeps it all together in once central place. Personal finances & budgeting can get complex - with multiple credit cards, bank accounts, insurance accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a bill payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand with your personal finances.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a personal 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely with one easy click.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages & emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the app
2. Securely connect your personal finance accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies
We support thousands of banks so you can track your cash flow, including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, and more! You can monitor all of your personal finance accounts, stay on top of your money, budget, see cash balances, mortgages, loans, bills, and keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions like USAA (bank/credit card & insurance), and Navy Federal Credit Union, as well as all the most popular credit cards such as Discover, American Express, Capital One, Citibank, and Chase. You can also track insurance providers such as State Farm Insurance, GEICO, and more!
Mint Bills is provided by Intuit Mint Bills, Inc., an authorized delegate of Intuit Payments Inc. in Washington State.
Now accessing your Credit Alert® monitoring alerts and current credit status is more convenient than ever. A simple download gets you enhanced, on-the-go, mobile access to your account information, including:
• New Accounts or Applications in Your Name
• Certain Changes to Your Credit Profile
• Factors that may be affecting your credit score
To enjoy these features, Credit Alert® membership is required. Not yet a Credit Alert® member? Call us at 1-800-548-2610 to find the solution that’s right for you.