- View and navigate daily workout logs quickly by swiping between them
- Navigate to a specific day using the inbuilt calendar
- Add an exercise to the workout log and record sets of weight and reps or distance and time
- Swipe across when recording sets to view your workout history with the exercise
- Attach comments/notes to sets
- Rest timer with sound and vibration options
- Re-order exercises you've added to a workout log (long press an exercise card to initiate 'edit mode' and then press and drag the blue drag icon at the top right of the card)
- Includes a default selection of categories (Chest, Back, Legs, etc)
- Each category contains a small default list of exercises
- Create custom categories to better suit your training program
- e.g. Olympic Lifts, Plyometrics, Ab Training, etc
- Add new exercises quickly using 'Save and New' feature
- Two exercise types: Resistance and Cardio
- Resistance - record training in weight and reps
- Cardio - record training in distance and time
- Create a routine to provide quick access to your most commonly used exercises
- Assign exercises to a particular day within the routine
- Name a day whatever you want (Monday, Chest Day, Workout A, etc)
- Select a single exercise from a day within the routine to add it to the training log
or hit 'Log All' to add an empty set for each exercise which can then be filled in later
- Create as many routines as you want and switch between them using dropdown list
- Remembers which routine you selected last
- Dates on which you have recorded training logs are highlighted
- Tap a day in the calendar to display a popup listing the exercises performed on that day
- Navigate to a specific day's training log by selecting it in the calendar and hitting 'Go!'
- Filter which days are highlighted in the calendar
Highlight days where I did bench press and lifted more than 80kg for at least 5 reps
Highlight days where I ran outdoors and travelled more than 3 miles in less than 20 minutesr
- Backup your data to device storage or an online cloud service (DropBox or Google Drive - please ensure you have the corresponding apps installed on your device if you would like to backup to one of these services)
- Export your training logs in CSV format so they can be analyzed in your spreadsheet application of choice
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required in order to be able to backup/export data to your device storage or sd card
- Control vibration: Used if you have selected the 'Vibrate' option for the rest timer
- Prevent device from sleeping: Required in order to ensure the rest timer continues to count down when the screen is off
If you have any feedback then please email FitNotesApp@gmail.com
Whether you’re lifting weights at the gym or doing bodyweight workouts at home, Home Workouts will help you get fit with 125's of free multimedia workouts coached by expert personal trainers. This exercise-plan has been designed to be followed at the comfort of your home and without the need of expensive equipment.
Home Workouts is ideal for people who want to get in shape without using any exercise equipment. Following simple set or instructions and guidelines you can workout specific areas or muscles of your body at the privacy of your home or office.
Our staff includes trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
Take advantage of these awesome features to help you lose weight, tone up, stay fit and so much more!
• See instructional photos that explain each move in detail
•Multiple bodyweight programs for different fitness goals.
•Detailed exercise descriptions
• Schedule workouts on your Android Smartphone
• Share your workouts via Email, Facebook and Twitter
Home Workouts utilizes the most creative bodyweight workouts known to man and will guarantee you results quickly!
Home Workouts includes multiple programs for a variety of goals!
Programs included will help you improve your:
These are only a few of the features which the app provides you to achieve your desired fitness level:
-125 Ready to go workouts.
-Full body workouts
-Targeted Ab workouts
-Targeted Arm workouts
-Targeted Butt workouts
-Targeted Leg workouts
-Easy – Medium or Hard workout levels.
-Guided workout with personal trainer.
-Interactive Facebook page where you can share your fitness goals, tips, advice, experience, and progress along the way. (coming soon)
-Mobile website where you can read daily articles, videos, and tips for reaching your fitness goals fast. (coming soon)
-Workout Nutrition Guide (coming soon)
-And Much More!
Enjoy life, Have fun.
Your certified personal trainers guide you through exercises with timed, step-by-step audio, photo and video instructions complete with encouragement! Whether you’re doing bodyweight workouts at home or lifting weights at the gym, Skimble’s Workout Trainer is the ultimate fitness companion. You can also choose your area of focus and use the app to get a six pack, lose weight, improve your running, practice yoga, and more.
Workout Trainer is ideal for people who want to get in shape without using any exercise equipment. Also great for those who enjoy Tabata, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), timed workouts, CrossFit WOD and the Scientific 7-Minute Workout.
Workout Trainer is the best app to help you really meet your goals AND stay motivated incl. the following features:
✓ Follow along to workouts with audio instructions and progress cues
✓ See instructional photos and videos that explain each move in detail
✓ Complete our free virtual fitness consultation wizard for a customized experience!
✓ Easily create and edit workouts from your Android!
✓ Add our home screen widget to see a new workout every day
✓ Share your workouts via Email, Facebook and Twitter
✓ Play your favorite music while working out
✓ Discover our 15MM strong community of exercisers like you
✓ Try new and recommended workouts from the community
Our Premium PRO+ 'all-you-can-exercise' subscription features:
★ PRO-only Workout of the Week challenges and specialized workouts
★ All access pass to 65+ custom training programs ($500+ value)
★ HD exercise videos with PRO audio coaching
★ Do web workouts on the www.skimble.com website
★ Created unlimited workouts including Shakercizer
★ Access PRO-only community forums with trainers
★ Enjoy an ad-free experience & more!
★ PRO+ is available for $6.99/month. PRO+ three (3) months is $20.97 and six (6) months is $41.94 USD.
Everything tracked with Skimble's Workout Trainer application is synchronized with the Skimble.com website, so you can track your progress online, and connect with the active community of millions that have made Workout Trainer a top free Android app in Health & Fitness.
It's time to OWN YOUR WORKOUT and crush your 2015 New Year's Resolution with us! Get healthy with Skimble's Workout Trainer app today.
This time 13 is your lucky number! 13 weeks is enough for you to build the body of your dreams with this revolutionary bodybuilding system that will push your body beyond the limits, this program will take you to the next level, helping you build a strong, muscular figure.
What you will find in the app?
- The 13 Weeks Dream Body Workout Plan
- The 13 Weeks Dream Body Meal Plan
- 13 Weeks Charts for each Exercise to Watch Your Progress
- Log Transfer System to See your Last Workout Entries
- Back-up Service to Keep your Log Safe
- Nutrition, Supplements and Bodybuilding Tips that will help you to achieve the body of your dreams
- Share with your Facebook Friends your Daily Performance
Nothing can stop you from achieving your physical goals!
You will get big, and you will get strong. But you have to do exactly as I say. Ready? Of course you’re ready! Well then, what are we waiting for…let’s get lifting.
This is the Lite version of Dream Body Workout Plan Pro. To unlock all the features please upgrade to Pro version.
workouts program is a great application for bodybuilding, fitness, muscle and powerlifting workouts planning application! The user-friendly interface, allows everyone to enjoy the full database of the exercises applications, which is composed of the most affected groups of muscles build. Get the most amazing results and work with anywhere!
Choose workouts program app for your workouts bodybuilding.
this plans including :
* major than 300 of the best workout training for your bodybuilding.
* List bodybuilding most often used exercises for every major muscle group.
* Instruction text with images for each exercises to maximize your muscle build.
* every exercise comes with additional images of muscles training.
* How do all the sports movement and workout exercise correctly attached illustrated.
* The time allotted to each workouts, exercises and the number of times repeated.
* The ability to set up a special program stakes exercise, workout to build muscle body and Fitness.
workout routines focus in :
* Workouts, with pre-set workout plans.
* Exercise, with major of the exercises musculation relevant and important for your muscle build.
* Exercises musculation that you can add it by yourself to build muscle.
workout routines app includes the following exercises workout about:
Neck, Shoulders, Abs, Trap, Biceps, Forearm, Chest, Quadriceps, Triceps, Lats, Middle Back, Lower Back, Glutes, Hamstrings and Calves.
workouts programme Created to help you to get bodybuilding, fitness, and build muscles.
Get healthy today with workout routines app, And do not forget to review, Enjoy.
Get fit with the MapMyFitness community. Log over 600 different types of workouts; record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; log on to the web to join Challenges, connect devices and view 24/7 activity data.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Record app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
Easy to use workout tracker
One-click to save your gym logs, allow you to focus on your workout.
Preload weight and reps based on your history or target values.
Auto start timer after one-click. No need pan or paper for your gym logs anymore.
Workout routine planner
- Create your own daily custom fitness plans personalized to your goals to help you get in shape and improve your health
- Download community created weight training routines for both men and women
- Thousands of free routines specific for your goals, including programs for bodybuilding, weight training and home exercises, etc.
Large Exercise Database
- 1300+ weight training exercises
- Search weight lifting and muscle building exercises to create your own daily fitness routines
- Exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength and cardio machines and more
- Detailed instructions and animations
- Ability to create your own exercises
Track workout with friends
- Connect with and add friends to help stay motivated
- Compete, challenge, share your progress and compare stats with the community
- Log into your profile page to update your friends on how you are doing with your training progress
- Save your training plans, gym logs, training data and bodybuilding progress data in the phone and on the cloud
- Works with offline mode, save your gym logs even there is no internet connection.
Powerful training analytics features
Analyze your training data and bodybuilding progress over the cloud.
Deliver your personalized training reports to you at your preference.
Explanation for required permissions
Google Play billing service
- allow user to purchase JEFIT Elite subscription
Find accounts on the device
- This helps to find which accounts to create for JEFIT user id
Read your contact
- help users to find which of their contacts are already using JEFIT, ease the adding friends process if users want to.
Read and write the contents of your USB storage
- exporting/importing data to SD card. Exercise images cache will also be stored in SD card.
View Wi-Fi connections
- see if you are on Wifi for better internet connection handling.
Read phone status and identity
- Better handling for incoming call while using the app, this will allow app to pause the workout session.
Use accounts on the device
- required to read and write your JEFIT account credentials
Full network access
- required for sync, workout routine download and exercise images download functions
- for rest timer / interval timer
Prevent phone from sleeping
- keep screen on for various timers
View network connections
- determine internet connection status, for offline mode handling.
Doing the workout will make you feel stronger, healthier, improve energy and control weight. Exercise benefits every part of the body. You don't need any equipment for the workout. Complete daily workout with log.
- Free and Simple
- Most common exercises
- Workout Log
- Set Reminder
- Difficulty levels
- Animation showing how to do each exercise
The daily workout routine contains push ups, jumping jacks, high knees, bench dips, lunge, squats, basic crunches, leg-up crunches, bicycle crunches and plank with leg lift.
If you don't train this is the perfect app for you. Get abdominal, lower and upper body muscles with this fitness app. Do it everyday to get fast results.
The WorkIt gym workout tracker app for android provides a quick and easy to use solution for logging your workout exercises. It comes pre-loaded with over 150 different weight training and cardio exercises, complete with animations and descriptions. You also have the ability to create your own exercises to try out in the gym! Create your own workout routines by grouping together exercises, and track your progress as you lift! All your lifts are automatically logged as your work out and can be reviewed and edited at will! Statistics are also kept for each individual exercise!
+ Over 150 Exercise animations and descriptions
+ Exercises ordered by target muscle group
+ Search function to find exercises
+ Create your own exercises
+ Keep track of weight and reps for each lift
+ Keep track of duration, calories burned, distance traveled for cardio exercises
+ Create your own workout routine
+ Add a description to your workout routine
+ Set days for specific workout routines
+ Calendar to view and edit workout logs
+ Graphs automatically keep track of max weight lifted and max reps
+ View statistics such as averages and maximums for each exercise
+ No special permissions required
+ Fast, Responsive and Easy to use so that you can workout in the gym without hassle!
This month, we give you the first four weeks of an amazing 12-week training program that you can do in your living room. Combine it with our high-protein meal plan and nothing can stop you from getting the body of your dreams
Last month, you committed to a 12-week plan to put yourself on the path to personal transformation. Four weeks into Month One of the amazing program, we’re guessing you’ve already enjoyed some notable progress: stronger arms, tighter legs, better endurance. Let’s see what else your body can do. Welcome to Month Two of your 12-week personal renovation. During this second month, we’re introducing you to one of the simplest yet greatest fitness inventions of all time: the resistance band.
In just eight weeks, you’ve made significant progress. Month One was the instrumental tune-up, using your body weight as resistance. Month Two added the melody in the form of resistance bands and plyo. Now, it’s time to end on a high note.
This month, you’ll challenge yourself head to toe with a mix of dumbbell-based exercises and high-intensity cardio. We’ve selected dumbbells as our tools of choice because they provide tons of tactical advantages:
4. Range of motion
Exercisers often fall into bad habits when doing cardio – think trudging it out on the treadmill for an hour, day after day, at the same speed. There is a better option. High-intensity interval training, or “HIIT” for short provides exactly what you need to hit your fitness goals: fat burning that lasts all day long.
HIIT involves intervals of high-intensity exercise, such as running at 90 percent of your maximum heart rate, followed by intervals of low-intensity recovery. Scientific studies reveal that there is an increase in your excess post-exercise oxygen consumption, or “EPOC” for short, following a HIIT session.
What does that mean in plain English? Basically, that your body continuously burns calories and fat at an elevated rate long after you’ve stepped off the treadmill. Also, because a HIIT session is so intense, the time you save is invaluable over the course of a training cycle.
One study conducted by scientists at the University of Western Ontario drives home the value of HIIT. They found that subjects who performed four to six 30-second sprints three times per week burned more than twice as much fat as those who jogged for 30 to 60 minutes at a steady pace. That’s an incredible difference, and one that we want to put to immediate use.
In this program, we suggest that you do your cardio after weight training, as research has shown that your results may be hindered if you precede strength training with intense cardio, but not vice versa.
• Available 7’ and 10’ tablets
• Ab Workouts– Belly Exercises
• Bikini ABS – Belly Exercises for flat tummy and slim stomach.
• With these Abs workouts you can train your belly whenever you want and wherever you want.
• Only the best belly exercises for flat tummy and slim stomach. Quick and easy to train and you don’t have to use any gym equipment.
• Your belly loves our Bikini Abs workouts. It is ideal for women who want their stomach to be shape all year around.
• Our Bikini Ab workouts are simple to use and your body stays in good health all the time.
• Workouts by Certified Personal Trainers.
• You need internet connection to make the app work
The best Squats app is coming with its unique design and powerful function.
This is a real personal fitness trainer. This is a cool body builder. Squats not only helps counting the number of Squats you do, but also calculates the calorie you lose during every excise and makes the training plan based on your daily training and body status.
In training mode, the app will make a reasonable training plan based on your age and body status. The plan will be divided in to six levels with each level containing several groups of Squats. Training plan for next group or level will be based on your current training result. In each new level the app will re-evaluate your body status to make sure the plan is customized.
You can not only count the Squats using proximity sensor but also enter the training data manually.
Check out how this app helps you build up your body through doing Squats. It will not disappoint you.
* Gravity Induced Counting
* Enter training data manually
* Graphs and Statistics
* Training mode
* Freestyle Mode
* Training data back up and restore
* Training Notification
How to use: Hold your phone above the chest horizontally with two hands.
Tip: Since Android OS limitation, please install on your Phone instead of SD card if need notification work normal after restart phone.
Effortlessly track your activity:
• Just carry your phone and get access to your walking, running and cycling activity.
Reach your fitness goals:
• Set goals based on either duration or steps and see your progress throughout the day.
• Receive performance-based recommendations for activity goals.
A comprehensive view of your fitness:
• Connect third party devices and apps to Fit and we’ll show you all of your fitness data in one place.
• Compatible with all Android Wear devices.
• Also access Google Fit on the web at http://www.google.com/fit and on your tablet.
Total Fitness has the following sections:
Gym Exercises Guide
More than 100 different exercises to do at the gym with explanation of the exercise, info about involved muscles, images and an explanation video
Gym & Home Workouts
Different workouts that will help you to schedule your weekly work, as hard as you want or you can. You can train at the gym or at home
Different guided workouts that will allow you to practice fitness at home with this app´s help
Try to beat yourself and reach some of the goals that Total Fitness proposes you, try to reach your best training with these workouts.
Total Fitness helps you to monitorize your improvements with this section. Here, you will be able to control your BMI (body mass index), Fat %, and your strength.
Create your own workouts!
Total Fitness will help you support your work in the gym with nutrition advice so that you know what, when and how to eat to achieve your goals.
Total Fitness offers you the way to calculate your IMC, Fat %, and your Strength.
This app is free, we only ask you for your positive rating so that more people knows the app and we can keep improving it
We hope you like it!!
- No ads
- Group your favorite exercises into customized routines and sort them the way you want
- Logging of sets requires a minimum of effort and you can quickly review your recent sets and personal best
- A wide range of exercise types are supported: Reps - weight, time - distance, weight - time, time only and reps only
- Add notes or comments when logging your sets
- 1RM (one rep max) is automatically calculated for each set logged
- Share your workouts on Google Fit, Runkeeper, Dailymile, Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Countdown rest timer that starts automatically after a set is logged. A rest period can be set up for each exercise
- Detailed history of previous workouts
- Backup and restore your log data via mail, local storage or cloud services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.)
- Visually pleasing user interface with easy navigation
Features available through in-app purchase
- Stats featuring adjustable graphs for each exercise showing either max weight, total weight, total repetitions or 1RM (1 rep max). Enables you to quickly overview and track your progress
- Overview of your achievements at the gym giving you motivating facts about your workout history. For example: “Heaviest lift”, “busiest month” and “longest workout”
- Automatic cloud backup done in the background while you use Redy Gym Log - you’ll never loose your exercise data, even if your phone is lost
- Export feature that allows you to work with your fitness data outside the app (in for instance Excel)
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Needed for backup and export functionality
- Full network access: Needed for automatic backup functionality
- Google Play billing service: Needed for in-app purchase
- Access protected storage: Needed for backup and export functionality
- Find accounts on the device: Needed for automatic backup functionality
- View network connections: Needed for automatic backup functionality
Fitness Trackers 60 Second Plan
1. Quickly enter your age / weight / height / waist data
2. Select your target weight
3. Pick which level of exercise you wish – five choices – from little to none to heavy exercise. And you decide how many times per week you plan to workout.
Fitness Trackers 60 Seconds Per day
• Enter the estimated # calories you ate for that day
• Enter the # minutes you exercised for that day (if applicable)
Then Fitness Tracker does the rest!
• Sums it all up in a “What You Need To Do” section with advice on adjusting daily calories and weekly workouts in order to reach your goal
• Gives estimated dates to reach your goals
• Provides recommendations for daily calories, proteins, carbohydrates, and fats
• Take a photo, crop it, save it and it’s stamped with your weight and date
• First of its kind “Before and After” photos let you see your weight and exercise progress
• Auto calculates calories burned, Body Mass Index (BMI), Waist to Height ratio (WTH), Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR), and Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
• Shows history data on weight, calories, and workouts
• Includes a trend chart to show your progress over time
• You can post to Facebook
• Invites user feedback
• BMI Calculator
• Optional and flexible notifications
• Super simple and very effective!
Whether you are into sports, looking to lower cholesterol, looking for an easy to use BMI Calculator or just someone who occasionally runs on a treadmill our application has a progressive fitness plan tailored to meet your individual health goals. You can also use the Before and After photo feature to track your progress.
This Android application is provided for information purposes only. The information is NOT a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified doctor or other healthcare professional. ALWAYS check with your doctor if you have any concerns about your condition or treatment. The Fitness Tracker team and all those associated with its development are not responsible or liable, directly, indirectly on consequentially, for ANY form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by the information in this application. Fitness Tracker makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the BMI Calculator or any other content contained in this application. At any time, Fitness Tracker reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this application is offered. All individuals and corporations associated with this application accept no responsibility whatsoever and will not be liable for any losses, claims or damages which may arise from the use, download, or installation of this application. By downloading and/or using this application, all users and representatives agree to these terms and conditions.
•Requires Simple Workout Log (free) (See "More" section below).
•This key does not have an icon as it will turn Simple Workout Log into PRO.
•The same key can be used on all your Android devices!
View the Simple Workout Log companion site at http://www.simpleworkoutlog.com
•If your PRO key is not working please uninstall & re-install your PRO key to resolve issues.
•We are not responsible for any currency conversion fees charged by credit card companies.
Thank you for supporting Simple Workout Log!
The values you last entered are remembered so each time you open Paycoin Converter, you can see all your current price information without having to waste time reentering your values. Auto-update makes getting the latest price data simple and can be set to automatically refresh every 30 seconds to 5 minutes, while the app is open.
Paycoin Converter uses the Paycoin Price API at https://paycoinprice.net.
Legal: SelahSoft is not, in any way, affiliated with GAW or Paycoin. The Paycoin name and logo are trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
Great for keeping a close eye on what the XPY market is doing. Set auto-update frequency anywhere from 5 minutes up to to 4 hour intervals, or manually update at any time by simply tapping the widget.
Paycoin Widget currently uses the Paycoin Price API at https://paycoinprice.net.
Supported languages include:
Note: There is no app icon for Paycoin Widget. To use, simply add the widget to your home screen, then select your desired currency.
Legal: SelahSoft is not, in any way, affiliated with GAW or Paycoin. The Paycoin name and logo are trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
To play, you must tap the screen to fire your spaceship's rocket in order to leave the orbit of your home planet and to make it into an orbit of a nearby planet. Get too close to the planet and you'll get pulled into the planet and crash! Don't get close enough and you'll miss the planet's gravitational pull and float off into space forever!
How many orbits can you jump?
A convenient widget makes it quick and easy to log when you fill your bobble. The app itself can be customized with many different color bobble backgrounds!
myBobble currently supports all the popular bobble sizes and automatically calculates how many fills and days you have left before you are recommended to change your filter!
bobble is a water bottle with a carbon filter that filters while you drink to improve the taste of the water. The makers of bobble recommend replacing the filter every two months or 150 liters of water filtered.
More information about bobble can be found at www.waterbobble.com.
Legal: The bobble name and all bobble images are trademarks or service marks of Seventh Generation Ventures, Inc. The myBobble app and SelahSoft, LLC are not, in any way, affiliated with Seventh Generation Ventures, Inc.