Serko Mobile is a free-to-use Travel and Expense Management app for companies that use Serko Online to book and manage their travel and/or for companies that use Serko Expense to process their business expenses.
For users of Serko Online, Serko Mobile gives travellers access to their full travel itinerary and, subject to permission, the ability to book and change trips. It is the ideal companion for anyone travelling on business, making business travel a less stressful and more productive experience.
The app gives Serko Expense customers the ability to capture and save receipts on the fly for processing later via the Serko Expense desktop application. In addition, it allows customers to view their saved receipts and approve expenses submitted by other people in the organisation.
Key travel-related features include:
• Book domestic and trans-Tasman flights and hotels (subject to permission)
• Change / cancel bookings before and/or during a trip (subject to permission)
• View complete travel itinerary information online and offline
• Contact the relevant Travel Management Company
• Check-in on mobile for Air NZ, Qantas, Virgin Australia and Jetstar
• Track luggage with 'Bag Locator' technology (requires beacon not included)
• Share travel itineraries with colleagues and family
Itineraries and travel alerts can be delivered to a connected Apple Watch.
Upgrade to Serko Mobile Premium Edition.
Serko Mobile – Premium Edition (AUD29.99/year) gives users access to the app’s unique Travel Concierge capability, which adds flight alerts, maps, real-time traffic information, City Safe data and a variety of other information feeds that help to make business travel a more streamlined experience.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Enjoy a free trial of up to 30-days. Cancel your in-app purchase anytime before 30-days or you will be charged AUD29.99 yearly.
• Payment will be charged to Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Bug fixes for Serko Expense
- Bug fixes for travel itinerary and booking views