With the Société Générale Maroc mobile application, my bank when, where and how I want it!
The Société Générale Maroc mobile application simplifies my relation with my bank:
1. Time-saving: the service is available 24/7. No need to go to the agency for my common operations!
2. Money-saving: my subscription to the Société Générale Maroc mobile application is free and my transactions are charged at reduced prices
3. More autonomy: I manage my bank accounts easily. I access my accounts and my operations history, I check my loan status, I make transfers freely… and many more services!
The mobile application provides me with two browsing spaces:
- A public space: I can access it without authentication and use a set of convenient services (geolocation of a Société Générale agency, viewing useful contacts…)
- My secured area: I simply activate my account to securely access it and benefit from all features related to my bank account management. I can view my accounts and cards, make transfer, send money to my relatives…
The mobile application offers me several services:
- Quick and secured connection to my accounts with fingerprint,
- Check the balance and history of my accounts, cards and loans,
- Make transfers between my own accounts or to third part beneficiaries in Morocco,
- Recharge my prepaid cards,
- Make a cash provision from my phone, that a beneficiary (a Société Générale customer or non-customer) can withdraw card-free from any Société Générale ATM in Morocco,
- Pay my water and electricity bills and my phone recharges,
- Download my Basic Bank Account Number (BBAN) and bank statements,
- Order a checkbook.
About the application use authorizations
Location: this application requires the authorization to use your location data to locate Société Générale agencies and ATMs.
Personal data: the application uses your banking username to recover your accounts and help you access the application features.
Photo/Multimedia/Files: the application requests access to the files on your phone to save files such as the Basic Bank Account Number (BBAN) and statements
Telephone identifier and telephone number: the application requests access to the phone information, including the telephone number to identify it.