Planning to visit Hawaii Volcanoes National Park in Big Island?
You should check out this Driving Tour App by Shaka Guide!
It’s like having a local tour guide in your car as you explore Big Island! It works OFFLINE, using GPS to play audio narration AUTOMATICALLY as your drive, telling you interesting stories and driving directions, with local Hawaiian music in between.
**In a nutshell:
- Hours of audio with hundreds of narration points that play automatically as your drive
- Made by local Hawaii tour guides
- Hear fun stories, enchanting Hawaiian legends and things to do
- Turn-by-turn directions
- Music by local Hawaii musicians (both modern and traditional)
- NO DATA NEEDED. Offline Maps, Tour and Directions
- Enjoy the freedom to travel in Hawaii at your own pace, while having the benefit of a local tour guide with you!
- Perfect for self-guided travelers!
- Better than a bus tour or guide book
1) HAWAII VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK TOUR :
Shaka Guide’s Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Driving Tour is perfect those who visit the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. The Tour can start from Hilo direction or Kona direction. On this tour you will come to truly appreciate the beauty and power of the Kilauea Volcano - home of the legendary Hawaiian volcano Goddess Pele. A 3-hour tour that takes you through the Park then return, there is no other way to better experience this remarkable National Park than with Shaka Guide!
Highlights of the tour:
* The best viewpoint to see the lava glow
* Some great easy to moderate hikes
* Little known places like a pit crater called Devil’s Throat!
Note that in the Park cell phone reception is poor. But you don’t need to worry at all with Shaka Guide’s offline tours!
> What comes Free with the app :
- Audio tour narration preview
- Restaurants, beaches, hikes, things to do and see recommendations
- Hikes, Beaches and Viewpoints shown on Map
- Helpful tips for planning your vacation
** What In-app Purchase Includes:
- Location-based audio tours - the app uses GPS to play tour narrations for you automatically
- Full access to hours of audio with hundreds of narration points
- Offline Maps of Hawaii - Requires no data connection
- Offline Tour - Great for international traveler.
- Offline Directions - Get turn-by-turn directions by the Tour Guide, or directions from offline Maps.
- Local Music - Cruise the Island with beautiful local Hawaii music interwoven with tour narrations.