Very powerful app that does exactly that it says it will do and more. We obtained valuable data using the app and improved efficiencies in our events and services. We were able to collect data that we weren't even aware would be useful to us. The data we obtained will help us plan even more efficient and better conferences in the future. Even though a couple of the people who we assigned to use this app were quite apprehensive in the beginning, they were amazed at how easy it was and how much time it saved them. Some people felt left out when they were not assigned to be a user at our event.
Cant read PDF417 via Samsung Note4, PDF417 cant be read, but iOS can. I use another Android for scanning. It cant read it also. Thank you
Advertised as the ability to insert a scanned code into a base URL. Awesome. But it requires a free account. Uninstall.
Slow This is such a slow app and I wish the camera didn't automatically open after every scan. I wish I just used a scan gun and got it over with.
I don't want to create an account
Loved it .. life saver One of its kind ..
- Kiosk Mode targets unattended self-scanning, hides all in-app functions except scanning.
- A/B Compare checks sequentially scanned barcodes, showing Valid on match and Invalid if not. Use for picking, packing and assembly.
- Improved in-app feature to determine What’s not done and Who’s not here.
- Added conditional validations to set min/max counts, duration, start/end periods and day ranges.
- Now supports Honeywell’s Dolphin Black 75e scanner.
- General improvements and minor bug fixes.
Document to PDF scanner app. Highly recommended by experts in the tech industry.