★★★★★ "Fantastic app, just as good as a $60 calculator" - Cbh35711
★★★★★ "Easy mode is awesome! Support is excellent! and much easier than a BA II" - Grantioth
★★★★★ "Love it!" - mccully2
Financial Calculator is a simple, yet powerful and accurate intuitive calculator.
You can download this version instead of the free trial when your country is still not supported in in-app purchase system.
Video tutorial: http://www.echoboom.com/financialcalculator/
* Time value of money.
* Growing annuities.
* Calculates N, Interest, Present Value, PMT and Future Value of Money.
* Bond valuation.
* Cash flow analysis in an intuitive interface.
* Analyzes investments: Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Net Present Value (NPV)
* Amortization and Loans. Support for Canadian mortgages.
* RPN support.
* Near instantaneous calculations.
Please, read the FAQ on the help section if you believe numbers are wrong. It's usually people missing something on the settings when using the financial calculator.
Note about permissions: There seems to be some concern about the permissions. The reason they are there is to be able to email your results so it needs access to your phone, internet and email app. If you have further questions don't hesitate to contact us.
Besides all features present in free version, the paid version also supports fullscreen mode (can be toogled in menu), vertical layout and memory load/save, which allows to have many different programs at your disposal.
Our intuitive yet very powerful app will provide you with a strategic and forward-looking perspective on your finances helping you with an automatic yet very reliable budgeting tools.
Simply set the list of big purchases you need or are considering to buy and FINANCIAL ADVISOR will instantly give you the dates when you have enough cash for it without risking getting into debt or damaging savings.
As for regular items and essentials (those types of expenses, which you cannot cancel or postpone), the FINANCIAL ADVISOR does not make you waste your time planning for it manually. Instead it budgets them automatically based on the your past expenses data. As you track your expenses the tool learns your habits and becomes more accurate in its cash flow projections.
The tool gives an instant clear answer to your questions:
1) when is it possible for me to make particular purchases without cash flow risks?
2) how much money is really available for me to spend without threatening other planned items?
[THE BEST CHOICE TO GOVERN YOUR FINANCES]
• Get a realistic and easy to read financial plan
• Make estimates on the go, evaluate various options, rearrange your financial priorities by one click without the struggle of cumbersome budget tables
• Get reasonable and cold-headed advice about
- vacation planning
- shopping expenditures
- saving for home repairs
- considering a loan
• The app builds precise daily cash flow projections rather than popular rough month-to-month ones (as one needs food, gasoline and cell-phone everyday!)
• There are no nonsense graphs or cumbersome dashboards not providing any value
• Full expense tracking functionality: journals, reports, customizable expense types, cash reconciliations, export to CSV etc.
• No need to guess what your daily/monthly needs are (which is difficult and unreliable). You track what you spend, spend what you need, and automatically get a truly realistic budget. Don’t waste your time on budgeting food or gas - you can’t say “no” when you need it anyway.
• Very intuitive graphic presentation of prospective cash flow
• Support of all currencies
• Up to 10 years planning horizon
Money, Budget, Finances, Account, Savings account, Current account, Transaction, budgeting, Budget, Finance, Wallet, housekeeping book, cash flow, cash, expenses, home bookkeeping, personal budget, personal finance, money tracking, finance, accounting, budget manager, budget tracker, budgeting, cash organizer, financial goals, financial planning, home accounting, home finances, money, money management, money saver, purchases, save money, savings, savings tracker, shopping list, wallet, wish-list, model, projection
The key focus of this application is to facilitate the application user to customize the appearance, colors and user interface according to their favourite mode. The look and feel of the application is fully customizable throughout every single options present within it and the application is tailored to work on a wide range of android devices from small display phones to large tablet devices smoothly. Financial Calculator is also localized to major world languages.
The application has the following features :
1. Time Value of Money Calculator
The difference in value between money today and money in the future. Time Value of money can be used to compare investment alternatives and to solve problems involving loans, mortgages, leases, savings, and annuities.
2. Loan Amortization Calculator
A method for repaying a loan in equal instalments. Part of each payment goes toward interest and any remainder is used to reduce the principal. As the balance of the loan is gradually reduced, a progressively larger portion of each payment goes toward reducing principal.
3. Compound Interest / Simple Interest Calculator
Calculates the interest that accrues on the initial principal and the accumulated interest of a principal deposit, loan or debt.
4. Currency Converter
Calculates the Currency Exchange rate of 93 world currencies in real time with the most updated exchange rates.
5. Retirement Calculator
retirement calculator is used to calculate the amount of money left at the time of retirement based on a rough scale of parameters provided.
6. Internal Rate of Return Calculator
Calculates the discount rate at which the net present value of costs (negative cash flows)of the investment equals the net present value of the benefits (positive cash flows) of the investment. It is an indicator of the efficiency, quality, or yield of an investment.
7. Net Present Value Calculator
Calculates difference between the present value of cash inflows and the present value of cash outflows.
8. Stock return calculator
stock return calculator is used to calculate the profit / loss , return on investment rates based on the months and purchasing and selling shares and its fee.
9. Return On Investment Calculator
Return on investment (ROI) is the concept of an investment of some resource yielding a benefit to the investor. A high ROI means the investment gains compare favourably to investment cost. As a performance measure, ROI is used to evaluate the efficiency of an investment or to compare the efficiency of a number of different investments
10. Tips calculator
Tip calculator calculates tip quickly and easily and helps to split the bill between any number of people.
Round up or round down on any value on the tip calculator and see changes to the tip percentage, tip amount, total amount and amount payable per person immediately!
11. Discount/Increment and Tax calculator
Discount calculator is used calculate the discounted value with the tax parameter. It helps us to know the discounted amount that in turn helps us to know the profit of the transaction
12. Percentage and Date Calculator
percentage calculator is used for calculating the returns in the percentage, percentage change and percentage of values.
Date calculator helps to find out the difference between any 2 dates and also number of days between 2 dates it can also be used to calculate the age of a person accurately
Note : We shall be constantly working and updating this application in near future with much more features related to finance which suits the needs of every users and we are looking forward for your continuous support in return.
**** Cool Tip: click the upper right logo to see the settings page. ****
• Time value of money TVM.
• Cash flow analysis NPV, IRR.
• Loan payments calculation.
• Statistical analysis.
• Date arithmetic.
• RPN entry.
• Automatically save/restore settings.
• Direct access to support forum from app
• enable/disable key click sound option
• Comma as decimal point option
• Touch logo to see all settings.
• Support Android Tablet.
• More ...
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
We have a demo version available for you to try before you buy. Search "Vicinno" for it.
★ Stay tuned:
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno
Users love this app! Read what a couple of them have said:
"Amazing app! Wonderful for calculating investments and other financial decisions. Great response on suggestions. True In A Day Development."
"Hands down best financial calculator. No learning curve, works and looks just like the HP but better. Nexus One."
At times, users will post reviews saying the calculations are wrong, but please understand the calculations ARE CORRECT. The issue comes down to proper use of the calculator and almost always has to do with the Payments per Year setting. If you believe you are having any issues with your calculations, email us and we'll generally reply within the hour and can help resolve the issue. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
The 10bii Financial Calculator is a versatile and powerful financial calculator which features more than 105 different functions for financial analysis, business, statistics, and general mathematics. Modeled after the extremely popular 10bII Financial Calculator by Hewlett Packard, the 10bii Financial Calculator combines precise mathematics, intuitive display, and ease-of-use in one compact package. It allows you to easily calculate loan payments, interest rates, amortization, time value of money, investment value, and more using a combination of powerful and intuitive equation-writing functionality and helpful worksheets.
By expanding on HP's traditional presentation, the 10bii Financial Calculator allows quick and intuitive building and visualization of TVM (Time Value of Money) calculations and Uneven Cash Flow scenarios and lets you type in whole equations for easy review and one-touch evaluation.
With the 10bii Financial Calculator, you can:
Calculate Time Value of Money (Length of Term, Present Value, Nominal Interest, Loan Payments, Future Value) and see the cash flow diagram produced for you via the Graph TVM key. Values for N, PV, I, PMT, and FV are displayed right above their keys for easy reference.
Easily enter Uneven Cash Flows, including rapid calculation of Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return. A dedicated interface makes adding, editing, deleting, and reordering uneven cash flows a breeze.
Switch between Nominal and Effective interest rates with the simple touch of a button.
Enter and analyze statistical data points. Includes standard calculations such as standard deviation, mean, and linear regression forecasting.
Never has using a financial calculator been so easy or intuitive. The 10bii Financial Calculator is truly powerful enough for the professional but accessible enough for everyone. It is an ideal tool for teaching the power of compounding interest, analyzing potential deals or business ventures, or just doing math problems, and sharing the results of your work with others.
The 10bii app is the updated version of the 10b app.
1 - Helps in reviewing your daily expenses.
2 - Facilitates follow your regular expenses.
3 - Helps in pursuing your savings.
4 - helps to remember the debt that to you or upon you.
For any comments or suggestions contact me by the following email:
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tip Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan/Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Calculators: Stock Return Calculator, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
The app allows you to edit and prioritize the list of calculators for easy access.
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate. All other calculators don't need the Internet access.
Expenses plan can be created for each month or can add various plans such as a vacation for a few days, a weekend in the mountains, a trip to Europe, a wedding etc.
Application graphs allow better visualization of financial statements for each plan separately.
In addition, each financial plan has prepared a report that will allow the display of general statements on compliance with the proposed plan.
The main idea of this app is to plan your money in advance and then, every day, by adding incomes or expenses, you can fulfill your plan. This will help you to avoid situations when you run out of money.
If you do not want to plan your budget you can simply add your daily incomes or expenses and get a better view on your money.
• Calculate annual percent return on investment (ROI) or yield achieved, if periodic investment amount, and final amount is given
• Calculate Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) for a loan with tenure in given number of months
• Calculate how much pension you can get if you invest given amount.
• Calculate how much your periodic investment will be worth in given number of months or years
• Calculate monthly income if a given amount in invested as fixed deposit.
• Calculate how much a lump-sum investment will grow to in given number of months/years
More calculators can be added based on user feedback.
Please mail me for any calculators you want added to 'Financial Planner'.
* IRR, MIRR
* NPV, NFV
* Time value of Money (TMV) calculator
* PV/FV of annuity/annuity due/perpetuity/interest
* Nominal/Effective rate converter
* Loan Amortization
* Bonds calculator
* Series avg, std & var.
* Beta & Gamma functions
* Tip Calculator
KW: Financial Calculator, Finance Calculator
FA Free has powerful, in-built features that are designed to meet the needs of your business. Its simple user interface allows you to maintain your company books. It is based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and accurate reports.
Just enter your daily vouchers and let FA Free do all the double-entry accounting.
•Maintain individual ledgers/accounts.
•Enter daily transactions. (only 100 allowed)
•Automatic computation of profit/loss.
•View reports (Trial Balance, P&L A/C, Trading A/C, Balance Sheet etc.) for the period specified.
•Create individual inventory items with your own units of measure.
•Record purchase/sale/purchase return/sales return voucher entries of these items.
•Automatic valuation of closing inventory based on FIFO.
•Inventory Summary displaying the closing value of each inventory item.
•Detailed reports of each inventory item.
•Create separate tax accounts for input/output tax
•Enter purchase/sale vouchers with taxes
•Generation of Tax Computation report
•Easy filing of tax returns
•Support for more foreign languages
Keywords: - finance, business, company, books, accounting, reports, double-entry, tally, busy, quickbooks, sage, inventory
Andy Simmonds BSc FCA
Financial Reporting Faculty Chairman and Partner at Deloitte
ICAEW is a world leader of the accountancy and finance profession, providing leadership and practical support to its members worldwide.
If you’re involved in financial reporting, whether in practice or business, studying or recently qualified, then the ICAEW’s Financial Reporting Faculty (FRF) app gives you an exclusive look at the wide range of practical tools available online to faculty members.
The app lets you:
- Read the latest news in financial reporting
- Access a limited selection of premium content, usually reserved for members only
- Keep on top of effective dates for changes to IFRS and UK GAAP standards, extracted from the faculty’s unique standards tracker
- Get a special promotional discount code that you can use to join the faculty (available for ICAEW members and non-members). Download the app and find the discount code in the ‘Join now’ section.
Register directly on your phone
• No need to visit a pavilion, phone or go online to register.
Set recurring transactions
• Whether you’re paying bills or transferring funds between accounts, you can easily set the start date, frequency and end date of recurring transactions and not worry about them again.
Update your info
• You don’t have to jump through hoops to do tasks as simple as updating your address and phone number, resetting your password, or changing your personal verification questions.
Check account balances
• Check account balances on all of your PC Financial® deposit, borrowing and investment accounts.
• Pay bills you’ve already set up in PC Financial® Online Banking or set up new bills and future bill payments so you don’t miss a deadline.
• Transfer money between your eligible PC Financial® banking accounts or other banks.
See past and upcoming transactions
• View past and upcoming transactions, including bill payments and transfers.
Send and receive INTERAC® e-Transfers
• Send and receive INTERAC® e-Transfers to anyone on your recipient list or add new recipients from your contact list*. You can also check the status of the e-Transfer.
Locate bank machines and pavilions
• Use the GPS on your device to find nearby PC Financial® and CIBC bank machines and PC Financial® pavilions
View cheque images
• View enlarged images of all your cleared cheques.
• View statements for your accounts
If you're currently enroled in President’s Choice Financial® Online Banking, you can use the same card number, password and personal verification questions to sign on to PC Financial® Mobile Banking for Android.
Security while you bank
Ensuring the safety of your information online is vitally important. When you bank using the PC Financial® mobile banking app, your information is protected under the PC Financial® Personal Banking Online Security Guarantee. You can bank with confidence knowing your privacy is safe for more information just look under Security at pcfinancial.ca
Although PC Financial® will not charge any fees to access mobile banking, additional service fees may be charged by your internet or wireless service provider for access through your electronic device. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific electronic device.
*When sending e-Transfers, you can have the President’s Choice Financial® mobile banking app access information from your contact list to fill in the required recipient information. At no time is that contact list data transmitted to or shared with PC Financial®.
®PC, President's Choice, PC Financial and President's Choice Financial are trademarks of Loblaws Inc.
INTERAC® is a registered trademark of INTERAC Inc. CIBC a licensee of the marks.
President’s Choice Financial® personal banking services are provided by the direct banking division of CIBC.
Banking services not available in Quebec.
A Financial Calculator combined with a Scientific Calculator
Financial Mode includes:
* Simple Interest Mode
* Compound Interest Mode (FV, PV, PMT, NPER)
* Cash Flow Mode (NPV, NFV, IRR, MIRR, DPBP)
* Amortization Mode (PMT, BAL, INT, PRN, ∑INT, ∑PRN)
* Cost, Sales and Margin Mode
* Break-Even Mode
* Depreciation Mode (SL, FP, SYD, FDB, DB)
* Bond Mode (PRC, YTM, YTC, Duration, Convexity)
* Days Calculation Mode
* Interest Conversion Mode
* Options Trading (Greeks)
* Exchange Rates
In many cases, a graph and accompanying table showing the results is available. The table can be saved to the sd card in csv format.
Full details of the formulas used in the financial calculations are available in the Help section.
Scientific Mode includes:
* Trigonometric Functions
* Power and Root Functions
* Log and Antilog Functions
* Permutations and Combinations
* Statistics Functions
* Factorial Function
* Modulus Function
Separate calculation histories are available for both financial and scientific modes.
A must have for people working in finance, insurance, banking, accounting, consultancy industry. The app currently contains more than 1200 terms.
A glossary of all terms you might come across, written in plain and simple terms. No more searching for wikis, books and no need for internet connection - You can use this offline, in meetings, any place where there is no internet connection.
- 1200+ Financial Terms
- Ability to add comments and make notes
- Ability to mark terms as favorites
- No Internet connection needed