4.2
135K reviews
5M+
Downloads
Content rating
Everyone
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

The official app for setting up and controlling Sonos.

Sonos is the premier smart sound system that makes it easy to enjoy all your content where and how you want.

Features

·Breeze through setup with step-by-step guidance. Add speakers and expand your system any time.

·Stream music, podcasts, radio, and audiobooks from hundreds of popular services, including Apple Music, Amazon Music, Audible, Pandora, Spotify, TIDAL, and more.

·Control your system from any room. Start the music, adjust the volume, and group or ungroup speakers.

·Enjoy free music, original programming, and 60,000+ global broadcast stations on Sonos Radio.¹

·Immerse yourself in music, movies, and more with support for 24-bit lossless audio² and Dolby Atmos.³

·Elevate your home theater experience with special settings like Speech Enhancement and Night Sound.⁴

·Save favorite artists, stations, playlists, shows, albums and songs for quick and easy access.

·Schedule custom alarms to soundtrack your entire day.

·Tune speakers like a pro in minutes with Trueplay and manually adjust EQ settings.

·Add Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to your system for hands-free help.⁵

·Keep your system up to date with new features and services released throughout the year.


1. Available on Sonos products connected to WiFi.
2. Requires compatible speaker and service.
3. Available on select soundars. Requires Atmos encoded content.
4. Available for TV content with a Sonos soundbar.
5. Available on WiFi.
Updated on
Dec 12, 2022

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
This app may collect these data types
Personal info, App activity and 2 others
Data is encrypted in transit
You can request that data be deleted
4.2
135K reviews
SeattleDan R
January 13, 2023
2023-01, taking off another star. As of recent update, the volume is hard to control. Volume adjusts onscreen, but speakers don't change, then the screen bounces back to the previous volume level. Gah! UI is pretty poor and hard to navigate, but it works consistently and reliably. I wish picking music and location were easier. Gotta tap all over the place to get it set up.
22 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Ross Worrell
January 28, 2023
Sometimes the app/music work...sometimes they don't. It seems to depend on how they're feeling that day. I have six speakers in my system, and they all play at the same time about 30% of the time. The other 70% of the time, one or two of the speakers cutout/disconnect for 10-15 seconds. It's SUPER FRUSTRATING to have spent money on a system that operates like this. I've bought two new routers and also contacted support but their suggestions don't help the problem. Wish I hadn't invested in this.
102 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Nick Kitner
January 27, 2023
The app definitely needs some work, playlists on Spotify don't show on Spotify on the Sonos app. I know how to get around it, but I'm also fairly tech savvy. Give this app to my mother and her head would explode. If my internet speed was in the 200MB or less range, I'd most likely be furious, but I'd know that was the issue. I'd be willing to bet most issues are home networks. It just takes some trial and error, figuring out what the root cause is, whether it's hardware/software/speed.
5 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?

What's new

Bug fixes and improved performance.