Sophos Mobile Control is a Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) agent which allows companies to easily manage, control and secure Android, iOS, macOS, Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile devices from a single web console. Sophos Mobile Control allows you to enroll your device with the Sophos Mobile admin console. Your organization can then configure device policies, distribute apps and further secure your device.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sophos Mobile Control is configured and controlled via the Sophos Mobile admin console. Sophos Mobile Control will not function without the appropriate management console in place. Please contact your IT team before installing this app.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
Key features of the app
• Report the device compliance status.
• Trigger device synchronization with the UEM server.
• Install apps from an Enterprise App Store.
• Display all compliance violations.
• Receive messages from the UEM server.
• Display privacy and support information.
Instructions for enrollment
1. Install this app on your mobile device and start it.
2. Scan the QR code on the Self Service Portal or click the link in the enrollment email.
3. Allow the app to become a Device Administrator on your device.
4. Optionally accept further Samsung licenses, apps to be installed or other settings.
Sophos Mobile supports the extended MDM management features of devices with Samsung Knox, LG GATE or SONY Enterprise API.
For more information, visit https://www.sophos.com/mobile