At Sould, we make it easy for you to save and support Black-owned businesses all year long!
Download our FREE App and get the best combination of coupon codes, rewards and cash back at participating stores. Earn cashback every time you shop for Black-owned clothing, health & beauty supplies, everyday essentials and more! We’re all about helping you find ways to amplify your savings! Get the Sould App today!
Save money with Sould! Simply Shop for your favorite Black-Owned brand. Once you make a purchase we’ll automatically add Cash-Back to your Sould account. Money-saving is easy when you get rewarded with cash back every time you shop Black-owned.
HOW SOULD WORKS:
1. Sign-up - Join the Sould app
2. Find money-saving offers - Start with Sould and click on your favorite black-owned store
4. Go shopping - Shop as usual on their site and earn cash-back
5. Get cash back - Once you’ve earned at least $25, you can cash out via PayPal or redeem a gift card! Buy Black and get cash back!
6. Donate - Use your cashback for a good cause. Donate your savings to your favorite Black charity or foundation (Black Lives Matter, NAACP, Black Girls Code...etc)
Sould also provide Black-owned businesses with an increase in traffic. Therefore, brands can ensure that the traffic that comes to the site is from an audience that finds their product or service useful. As a black-owned business, we want to encourage people to buy Black all year round, not just during Black History Month and Juneteenth.
Our company is based on a platform that was designed because of our passion for the Black community and our desire to keep wealth within the community. After learning about the history behind the Tulsa riots, we were inspired to think about how we could create a new community that not only supported Black-owned businesses but the black community in general. We do it for the culture!
Sould’s mission is to promote and encourage the awareness, growth, cultural appreciation, and support black businesses by providing a digital platform, whose purpose is to give customers the opportunity to buy black brands, and give them the recognition and revenue they deserve.
Visit www.souldapp.com to learn more!