Galaxy note 4 Having issues locating sd drive. Unable to copy / paste to and from external drives. Other apps do not have this issue. Seems broken.
Excellent user interface and functionality. A must have. This file manager is the only one available that properly manages remote samba drives.
Cool I do love the way this app allow has allowed me to browse through all files intuitively!
Marshmallow to Nougat seems to be fixed with a workaround. Still the #1 file manager on the play store Warning pops up telling the user to restart the app. Was running my Nexus 6 under Nougat and things were fine before you "fixed" it for Nougat. Since I decided that Nougat isn't ready for prime time, I wiped my phone and reverted back to marshmallow. [EDIT] wiping your old 4.0.2 data and resetting the app settings to your liking seems to solve the issue.
Best! Been using this specific files app for many years now, since the beginning for the most part. I've used this app on both Rooted/Non-Rooted devices, and has never failed me, EVER!
GS7 BEST FILE MANAGER APP PERIOD. WORKS WITH/WITHOUT ROOT. FAR BETTER THAN MANUFACTURER FILE MANAGER APPS OR BLOAT WARE FILE MANAGER APPS. A DOWNLOAD ON ANY AND ALL OF MY DEVICES.
• Fixed recurring storage permission dialog problem
• Click on path in title bar to add full path to clipboard
• Fixed intermittent crash when opening text files from "Open with" screen
• Added Nougat-specific user ids in Change Owner drop down lists
• Fixed problem copying from cloud to external SD card in CM13
• Support for Magisk v6 and PHH Superuser
• Support for Android 7.0 (Nougat)
• Material Design UI