With this app you can subscribe to Internet Telcel plans for your smartphone or tablet, measure your Internet consumption and check your plan validity and balance.
Telcel ha desarrollado una aplicación que podrás descargar en tu celular o computadora con la cual podrás saber el consumo de Internet que has realizado, dentro de un Paquete o Plan de Internet que hayas contratado.
Esta aplicación te permitirá tener un mayor conocimiento sobre la navegación que realizas ya que podrás saber la cantidad de Megabytes que tienes disponibles en el momento de la consulta.
La aplicación Consumo de Internet Telcel muestra la siguiente información:
- Nombre del Paquete de Internet contratado.
- Una gráfica con el porcentaje de MB Consumidos vs. MB incluidos en su paquete (en el caso de un paquete ilimitado esto es igual a los MB definidos en su Política de Uso Justo).
- Los MB incluidos en el Paquete de Internet.
- Los MB consumidos al día de la consulta.
- Los MB disponibles al día de la consulta.
- Fecha y hora de la consulta.
- Vigencia del Paquete de Internet.
- Contador en tiempo real de los MB consumidos por el usuario.
- Alerta dinámica de consumo de internet.
- Las ubicaciones de Centros de Atención a Clientes y STT.
- Función para compartir internet desde tu dispositivo.
- Buzón para recibir mensajes provenientes de marcaciones Telcel.
- La aplicación solo está disponible para usuarios de Planes de Renta Mensual y Paquetes Internet Telcel Amigo y Mixtos.
- Localización de CAC's disponible para Android 3.x en adelante
- Esta aplicación solo funciona y puede ser descargada a través de la Red Telcel, no está disponible para redes celulares o Wi-Fi de otros Operadores.
En caso de ser usuarios Prepago y Mixtos se muestra la siguiente información adicional:
- Saldo Amigo.
- Saldo de Regalo.
- Saldo Internet.
- Saldo Mix (usuarios Mixtos).
It sends a SMS, with the number Friend to whom you wish to pass time air, a space and the amount to the marking 7373.
Number Amigo + space + amount
You can pass from $5 even $100
It passes time air from a Tariff Plan
First you must register the service to the marking*111 Later, it sends a SMS with the number Amigo to whom you wish to pass time air, a space and the amount to the marking 7373.
Number Amigo + space + amount
You can pass $20, $30, $50, $100, $200, $300 y $500
Encuentra aplicaciones como:
Consumo de Internet, Mi Telcel, ideasmusik, Pasatiempo Telcel, Seguridad Móvil, Transfer, Tapp2go, etc. Conócelas y mejora el potencial de tu Telcel.
También tendrás acceso a portales móviles como:
Portal ideas, Plugger, ideas Deportes, ideas Juegos, ideas Salud, ideas idiomas, etc. ¡No olvides que la navegación a través de la navegación de estos portales no tiene costo para los usuarios Telcel!
3 easy steps:
1. Select your operator or provider
2. Select your subscription or plan
3. Tweakker sets up Internet & MMS APN
Tweakker is 100% free, cool and easy-to-use tool for setting up mobile internet and MMS - 3G GPRS EDGE MMS - APN settings specific to your network operator / provider / carrier on your Android. Support for more than 1100 operators in more than 200 countries with more being added all the time.
No other APN Manager works like Tweakker. APN Global does not have access to all APN. APN Backup & Restore does not give current APN settings. Configure apn settings automatically.
Tweakker is the helper that makes sure your Android is always able to connect to the mobile internet and send MMS no matter what operator or provider you are using.
Prepaid or Postpaid is all supported. And Data card Pay & Go and Pay monthly as well.
The app is "risk-free".. If the settings that are installed by the app are faulty or were wrongly selected, the app will roll back to the previously installed settings. You can then try again or send a support request directly from within the Android application.
WiFi connection required to download settings.
If you run into problems and want help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better Tweakker app, please send a mail to email@example.com with details. This email can also be sent from the app. For commercial use of Tweakker please contact Tweakker at (sales at tweakker dot com).
China - India - Japan - United States - US - Russia - Brazil - Indonesia - Germany - Pakistan - Nigeria - Mexico - Italy - Philippines - United Kingdom - UK - Bangladesh - Turkey - France - Thailand - Ukraine - Iran - Spain - Argentina - Poland - South Africa - Colombia - Vietnam - Egypt - Algeria - Venezuela - Peru - Taiwan - Romania - Canada - Morocco - Netherlands - Australia - Saudi Arabia - Malaysia - Chile - Portugal - Hong Kong - Belgium - Hungary - Bulgaria - Nepal - Israel - Denmark - Azerbaijan - Jordan - Singapore - New Zealand - Estonia - Lebanon - Lithuania - Montenegro - Sweden - Norway ... and many more!
Telcel - AT&T - T-Mobile - Tracfone - Simple Mobile - Personal - Airtel - O2 - TiM - Globe - BSNL - 'Yes' Optus - Claro - movistar - Maxis - Lycamobile - Smart Communications - CelCom - SingTel - Rogers Wireless - Orange - Simple - Maroc Telecom - h2o - 3 - Mobily - Vodafone - Telkomsel - Telstra Mobile - Tata DoCoMo - Vivo - DIGI - Bouygues Telecom - Entel - SoftBank Mobile - Pepephone - Oi - Tunisiana - Telenor - SFR - Idea Cellular - Sun Cellular (Digitel) - Etisalat - Yoigo - Vodafone Essar - Meditel - Straight Talk - Virgin Mobile - Ovivo Mobile - M1 - giffgaff - Beeline - TMN - Movilnet - STC - Zong - Cosmote - Aircel - Tesco Mobile - Lebara Mobile - Simyo - Proximus - Telmore - Telus Mobility - Starhub Mobile - Walmart - Advanced Info Service - DTAC - BiBoB - E-Plus - Plus - Tunisie Telecom - Turkcell - Fido - XL Axiata - Digi Mobil - Tele2 - IM3 - Avea - Axis - Comcel - Ufone - Reliance Communications - Verizon - Pelephone - GramenPhone - China Mobile - Safaricom - Indosat - Wind - Digitel - Tigo - Digicel - Moov - Zain - KPN - mt:s - Cellcom - mtc touch - Videotron Cellulaire - MobiFone - Bell Mobility - Al Jawal - DST Com - Warid Telecom - Uninor - Aldi Talk Medionmobile - Mobinil - Nepal Telecom - Matrix - Vodafone Telecel - Cellular One - Du - Crazy John's - Consumer Cellular - M-Tel - Nedjma - Telecom XT - Azercell - China Unicom - TDC - True Move - Koodo Mobile - ICE - Porta - Euskaltel - MTS +many more
Tags: APN Brasil APN Italy APN Manager APN Portugal APN Turkey Apn Global APN Serbia APN Spain mobile internet performance H2O Config
Valid for all companies Telcel, Movistar, Iusacell, Unefon, Telmex, Axtel, Megacable, Cablevision, Totalplay, Cablemas, Cablecom Etc
Perfecta para llevar el control en tu factura.
- Notifica si el consumo supera la previsión
- Muestra las aplicaciones con mayor consumo
- Reconfigura las consultas para ahorrar batería
- No funciona correctamente en los dispositivos Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103)
Functions: clear dns cache, boost MTU to better ping, speed up downloading, better video prebuffering for example in youtube application, clear browser cache and optimize browser settings by turn on experimental browser functions like 2D accelerating, better ping in games, faster opening websites by short time of refreshing.It will reduce your memory and CPU usage as well as allocate new video memory for your graphics device (GPU).
if you have any problem regarding this app then please mail us before leaving comment. we assure you about the solution.
This app might not work on some android devices, we regret for that.
internet and related permissions are needed for better user experience
Disclaimer: This Internet booster is a pure placebo. Use this application only to prank your friends. with the help of this app we can make our users believe that their internet is indeed working faster and thus make them happy.We disclaimed every questions, about advertisement and about placebo, have EULA in application. We are clear and do right with Google Policy Program and Content Rules.
for internet booster, check XDA thread for more information
if you dont know about rooting your phone check http://xda-developers.com and more info about the patch (original source where i take this) http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1346680
turn off internet - click on the green button in application
turn on internet - start application and click on the red button in application
youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6Q6-8uefJA
if you can not back turn on the Internet in application please go to Settings in your phone than Wireless and network settings -> Mobile networks ->
Access Point Name and than click menu button and than Reset your APN to default
If you have any problem with the application so please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not for CDMA phones
based on application APNdroid (original source) by Martin Adamek
published in the Market under GNU GPL v3 license
source code: http://code.google.com/p/internet-onoff-free/
Keywords: internet, mobile data, turn off, turn on, OnOff, On/Off, apn, switch, connection, save battery, power, mobile phone, cell
GalaxSim Unlock is the only app that can instantly and successfully unlock new Galaxy devices. Even with recent ICS or JB roms update, your GS2, GS3, GS4 or Note2 won’t relock after reboot.
★ Sim Unlock your phone (in-app payment)
★ Backup and Restore EFS data, keep it safe on your mail or Drive account (free)
★ Get detailed information about your nv/lock state
* Please note that due to different hardware, many LTE/4G devices aren’t supported yet. On some SGS3, SGS4 and Note2, a recent rom update brings a new lock system that can't be unlocked yet. Don't leave bad feedback, we’re working on it, but that’s a complex process that requires time and access to locked devices! *
✔ Unsimlock / unbrand your phone
✔ Persists even after reset / flash / wipe / unroot
✔ Supports any rooted rom (Samsung stock, aosp, aokp, cm9, cm10...)
✔ Supports international GS4 GT-I9500, GS3 GT-I9300, Note2 GT-N7100
✔ Supports other Galaxy family devices (S, S2, Tab, Note and their variants)
✔ Supports devices previously unlocked with "voodoo unlock" or "galaxy s unlock"
✔ Detects errors like lost imei / serial in nv_data caused by third party apps
✔ Gives detailed information about current locks status (locked, unlocked or "partially locked")
✔ Automatic and manual efs backup (should guarantee a safe use), restore it on demand
✔ Supports more Galaxy devices soon
Easy to use:
• Be sure your rom is rooted (tutorial links included for major devices)(you can unroot once unlocked)
• Click on "unlock" button
• If other carriers' sim cards are still refused after a successfull unlock, your phone might be "hardlocked" by your carrier, read FAQ for workarounds (only seen on Telcel and Claro so far).
• Free download and in-app billing to unlock is used so that you decide to pay if your device can really be unlocked, not before. The backup/restore feature is free and will stay free. Price displayed before order. Buy once, illimited use. Refund on demand if we can’t unlock your device.
• Please note that due to a large variety of Galaxy devices, it has not been extensively tested on every available model. If it does not work on your device, please contact us so that we can add support for it.
• Tested on (full list available in the FAQ):
- Galaxy S: GT-I9000 (SGS), GT-I9000B, GT-I9003 (Galaxy SL), GT-I9003L, SGH-I896, SGH-I897 (Captivate), SGH-T959 (Vibrant), SGH-T959D (Fascinate)
- Galaxy S2: GT-I9100 (SGS2), GT-I9100G/M/P/T, SGH-I777, SGH-I927 (Glide), SGH-I927R, SC-02C
- Galaxy S3: GT-I9300 (SGS3), GT-I9300T, SHV-E210S
- Galaxy S4: GT-I9500 (SGS4)
- Galaxy Note: GT-N7000, GT-N7100 (Note2)
- Galaxy Tab: GT-P1000, GT-P1000L/M/N/R, GT-P6200, GT-P6800, GT-P7300, GT-P7500 (Tab 10.1), GT-P7500R, SC-01C, SGH-T849, SGH-T869
- Galaxy Tab2: GT-P3100, GT-P5100
- Misc: Galaxy Camera (EK-GC100), Galaxy Pocket (GT-S5300, GT-S5302), Galaxy Y (GT-S5360, GT-S5363, GT-S5367, GT-S5368, GT-S5369, GT-S6102), Galaxy Y Pro (GT-B5510, GT-B5512), Galaxy Pop (GT-S5570I), new Galaxy Ace (GT-S5830C/D/I/M/T/V, GT-S5839, GT-S6802)
• This app is not affiliated in any way with Samsung.
• Trademarks and model names listed above are © copyrighted by their respective owners.
• YOU MAY NOT USE THIS APPLICATION FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
• shows battery status in notification bar
• shows battery status in widget 1x1, 2x1
• shows battery level changes in time for day
• shows battery life statistic for last 30 days
• estimates for how long the battery last
• estimates for how long the battery will be charged
• notification in case battery level is bellow selected level
• notification for full battery (charging finished)
• 3 simple profiles (possible manual and automatic time activation): Day, Night, Save (allows enable/disable settings bellow)
• 5 buttons for enable/disable: airplane, Bluetooth, mobile data, Wi-Fi, sync + 1 button to access settings
• no advertisement
• shows which applications drain battery most in last 30 days or day by day
★How Analyzer works
The analyzer displays the battery power consumed by individual applications. Data is collected only when the device is not connected to a power source.
★How to deal with battery drain application
If you need application which drains your battery most, try to change application settings like update interval, etc. Also check if application has any update available. If yes, try to update and monitor application behavior.
If you don´t need application and you have Android ICS and higher, you can try to uninstall all updates and try to disable application in Android application management (Menu-System settings-Applications-All). This work for many application which is impossible to uninstall, but you don´t use them.
If you use a task killer, please add the application to the exception list.
★Help improve application
• If you wish to make this application better:
- let me know how do you think I can do it instead negative rating without explanation
- share with your friends
- help me to translate text to your language or correct localization
- buy premium
• CZ, DE, EN, ES, FR, HU, RU
★license renewal require
• ensure you have functional internet
• ensure you have enabled synchronization of Google account under which the application was purchased
• turn on the application and the license will be retrieved from the Google servers
NOTE: For people upgrading, some *permissions* are being listed as new which are not in the app, this is a Android bug, check the permissions in your phone settings to confirm these permissions are absent. See https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63898
NB We never access or read your messages or contacts list. We only need that permission to count your calls and texts to help you keep track of usage.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection.
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ Keep track of your monthly data, text and voice usage so you don’t go over your limit.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or BBM not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Facebook, Instagram or Twitter too slow to be enjoyable? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
We map- Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
Simple widget with bars showing your voice, data and sms traffic for an instant check of your credit status on the home screen.
Counts Call Minutes, SMS & Mobile Traffic in MBytes.
Select the bars which are relevant for your plan.
Custom counter/bar for Mobile Plans with different services sharing the same plafond. Counter can be used for rating mobile costs.
Bar/Counter for international calls.
Bar/counter for same operator numbers and for toll free numbers.
Multiple widgets to compare your actual and future Plan!
Plans fully customizable. Predefined Plans available.
Submit your actual Plan. Online update of plans.
Plans for BT, 3, Drei, Vodafone, Fastweb, TIM, WIND, Verizon, O2, OneCall, Qtel, ONO, Congstar, Euskatel, virgin Mobile, Iusacell, Mobilcom Debitel, Telenor, O2 UK, Telenor, Orange SK, Smart Gold, OiSTER, Oi, Telcel, Tele2, Halebop, Three, NRJ.fr, BASE.de, Sunrise.ch.
Lightweigth and simple, no battery consumption increase.
5 Different Widget layouts, very flexible.
• tests download speed (downlink)
• tests upload speed (uplink)
• measurement of data transfer time delays (latency, ping)
• two typical data transfer units (kbps, Mbps),
• automatic selection of test parameters depending on the type of a connection (WiFi, 2G/3G mobile)
• basic information about the connection (IP address, Internet service provider and organization, SIM operator or name of the WiFi network)
• history of results with options to filter and sort the list according to the different criteria,
• ability to customize test parameters to meet your needs (the duration of the test, the number of connections),
• detailed information about the tests (measured value of download/upload/ping, connection type, date, settings),
• easily copy your IP address and results to the clipboard,
• vibration handling,
• publication of results on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.),
• compatibility mode with less powerful and older devices (switch on/off tween animations)
• appropriate warnings for testing mobile Internet.
The application use two ways to speed up your connections:
1. Simply optimize some system configuration parameters.
2. Active a process that drops your current connection when the device find a better connection, it can be a closer WiFi access point or a closer/stronger cell tower which gives a better network signal.
So your internet speed is fast, voices are more clear and reception is higher, instantly up to +20% (depends on the device).
First to fully handle bi-fuel LPG, CNG, Ethanol and electric cars, with customizable Unit of Measurement and full English localization. The App can generate statistics from partial fill-ups or low fuel warning light!!
Help translate this App in your native language. Contact me to have the URL for the Online Strings translation Service for easy online translations!!
Import/export features including spritmonitor.de format! Information required to add a vehicle or a fill-up is reduced to the minimum to have a simple interface.
Statistics are available in text format and as graphs.
★★★★For comments please contact me, especially to avoid low ratings!★★★★
Keywords: Diesel, LPG, CNG, Gasoline, Ethanol, Electric, bi-fuel, consumption, costs, garage, maintenance, statistics, mpg, efficiency, mileage, cost, management, car, motorbike.
Create a new Car and fill in the form. On events Tab add each time:
- a fill-up (full or partial)
- when low fuel warning light turns on (it is also possible to specify if you run completely out of fuel, useful for bi-fuel cars to have more accurate MPG)
When enough data are inserted, statistics will show up. It is not necessary that the first entry is a full-tank fill-up. Partial statistics (when enabled) only work between two partials (no fill-partial mixed statistics available at the moment).
In case of bi-fuel cars, on the statistics right column (in italic) there will be a combined fuel efficiency and percentage of distance covered with Gasoline (EXPERIMENTAL).
- enable to use partial fill-ups to generate statistics
- enable to use empty warnings to generate statistics
- invert efficiency display (L/100Km)
- enable a correction to take into account possible odometer error
- Modify all Units of measurement
- Import/export of the whole fleet
- Better combined statistics LPG/CNG + Gasoline
v0.9.5 - Fix costs plots. FIX new car ticks error!! Thanks to Alberto and Davide! Added graphical views for fuel statistics and costs.
v0.8 - Different views for fuel statistics and overall costs. Several fixes. All entries are maintained during update.
v0.7 - Added costs management. Several fixes.
v0.5.8.3 - Updated Portuguese for PT, introduced Brazilian, (Thanks JBergmann!!!).
v0.5.8.1 - Added Spanish translation (Thanks GIL!!!), French and Portuguese (Thanks DavidPPMer).
v0.5.8 - Possibility to click banner and remove blinking notices. Add French translation (Thanks Stéphane).
v0.5.5 - Auto hint in notes field to recall old fill-ups notes. Useful to specify the same Gas Station or type of fuel several times. It will be used for filtering statistics in the future. Further improvements to combined statistics, but still incomplete (you can add your fill details for now and with next releases the stats will improve).
v0.5.4 - Removed banner on main page, but put more relevance to the support link and updated support content. Added icon to Car fleet list. Improvements to combined statistics. Update of some English strings and info text added on some pages.
v0.5.3 - Bugfix for spritmonitor import (odometer with decimal xxx,00). Import taking into account car ticks. Better locale: $ for US, £ for UK and € otherwise.
v0.5.2 - Set Tank gauge ticks per car. Added Empty tank checkbox to generate statistics when fuel is over and the car can run on alternate fuel. Added CNG only as fuel.
v0.5 - First issue.
More from developer
De Lunes a Viernes a las 2:00 pm y 9:30 pm podrás ver y escuchar nuestros noticiarios en vivo.
Además tenemos la cobertura y transmisiones en vivo de los juegos como local del León y de Estudiantes Tecos.
Te mantendremos al día en moda, salud y bienestar, historia, datos curiosos, noticias insólitas, videojuegos y redes sociales.
Así que ya lo sabes, la App de UnoTV te ofrece las mejores y más completas coberturas noticiosas.
¡Lleva en tu móvil o tablet la información que más te interesa!